DUBLIN, Jan. 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wnvgln/global_epoxy) has announced the addition of the "Global Epoxy Adhesives Market - Segmented by Product Type, End-user Industry and Geography - Trends and Forecasts (2015-2020)" report to their offering.
This comprehensive market report predicts that the Global Epoxy Adhesives Market will grow with a CAGR of 5.82% during the forecast period of 2014 to 2020.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market analysis for the Global Epoxy Adhesives Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Global Epoxy Adhesives market on both global and regional scales
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
- BASF SE
- Icon Group
- 3M Co.
- Avery Dennison Corp.
- Dow Chemical Co.
- ADCO Global Inc.
- Sika AG
- Ashland Inc.
- Illinois Tool Works Inc.
- H.B. Fuller Co.
- RPM International Inc.
- Adhesives Research Inc.
- Chemence, Ltd.
- Henkel AG & Company, KGaA
- Huntsman Corp.
- Pidilite Industries, Ltd.
- Mapei Spa
- Super Glue Corp.
- Rohm and Haas Co.
- Ninghai Dingcheng Adhesive Co., Ltd.
- American Biltrite, Inc.
2. Global Epoxy Adhesives Market
3. Market Dynamics
4. Market Segmentation and Analysis
5. Regional Market Analysis (Market size, growth and forecast)
6. Competitive Landscape
7. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wnvgln/global_epoxy
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets