NEW YORK, Nov. 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Essential oils are volatile liquid compounds extracted from natural plants and possess healing and purifying attributes. Essential oils are used for various applications such as for manufacturing soaps, perfumes, skincare products, for household cleaning products along with being used for aromatherapy and medicinal purposes. Using essential oils helps in relaxing mind and body, energizing mood, combating problems of cold, flu, etc. During 2011-2015, global essential oils market registered CAGR of around 6%, on account of increasing demand for essential oils from various regions with customer preferences shifting from using conventional drugs to cure ailments towards using essential oils, as essential oils have no side effects. Few of the major players operating in the global essential oils market are Young Living Essential, Sydney Essential Oil Co., Biolandes, H. Reynaud & FILS, etc. Multi-level marketing and direct selling are few of the strategies adopted by these companies to enhance their market in Europe and North America region. Europe accounted for the largest share in the global essential oils market, on account of changing consumer preferences towards using healthier options for cooking and opting for food products that are low in fat, have moderate sugar and salt content, etc.
According to a TechSci Research report "Global Essential Oils Market By Product Type, By Application, By Region Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021", global market for essential oils is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 9% during 2016–2021. This growth in essential oils market during the forecast period can be attributed to increasing online presence of major essential oil selling companies, and more number of people opting for online purchase as it is a hassle free process and offers convenience of selection and ordering. Increasing consumer awareness regarding health benefits associated with using natural & organic personal care products containing herbal essential oils, coupled with shifting focus of food manufacturers from using synthetic substances to natural additives, are few of the major factors driving the sales of essential oils, across the globe. Market for orange essential oils accounted for the largest share in the global essential oils market in 2015, on account of its wide application in making food, beverages, desserts, sweetmeats, etc. "Global Essential Oils Market By Product Type, By Application, By Region Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021" discusses the following aspects of global essential oils market:
- Global Essential Oils Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Type (Orange, Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Lemon, Citronella and Others), By Application (Food & Beverages, Medical, Spa & Relaxation, Cleaning & Home),
- Regional Analysis (Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa)
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global essential oils market
- To identify the customer preference towards essential oils
- To help industry consultants, essential oil manufacturers, vendors and dealers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research includes interviews with essential oils manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research includes an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Read the full report:
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
US:(339) 368 6001
Intl:+1 339 368 6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-essential-oils-market-by-product-type-by-application-by-region-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-2011-2021-300359611.html