NEW YORK, Oct. 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Ethylene is a flammable and colorless gas produced in petrochemical industries, by steam cracking and is separated by compression and distillation. It finds its application as an intermediate product used as a feedstock in a wide range of industries such as packaging and films industries, automotive, construction and textile industry. Naptha and Ethane cracking are the most widely used ethylene production technologies across the globe. Ethylene is used for formulation of various derivatives such as Polyethylene(PE), Ethylene Oxide, Ethylene Dichloride(EDC) and others (Including ethyl benzene and styrene). Ethylene and its derivatives are used in the production of various chemical products such as High-density polyethylene (HDPE), Low-density polyethylene (LDPE) and Linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE), that are widely used in plastics and packaging industries. Moreover, on account of industrialization and booming automotive and packaging sector, increase in demand for ethylene is anticipated across the globe during 2016-2025.
According to "Global Ethylene Market By End Use, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2025", the global ethylene market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 11.26% during 2016-2025, on the back of growing demands for flexible packaging materials, disposable items and expanding real estate & construction sector, globally. Increasing awareness among people about package labelling and its advantages, along with production of light weight automobiles and expanding infrastructure sector in developing countries is expected to result in augmented demand for ethylene and its derivatives. Additionally, lifting of sanctions on Iran and its entry to the global market with abundant crude oil reserves and low cost feedstock availability in conjugation with discovery of shale gas reserves in North America, is expected to lead to higher production capacity of ethylene, globally. Global ethylene market is controlled by three major players, namely – SABIC, The Dow Chemical Company and Exxon Mobil Corporation. Few other players operating in the global ethylene market are Sinopec Corporation, LyondellBasell and Total S.A, France. "Global Ethylene Market By End Use, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2025" report elaborates the following aspects related to ethylene market.
- Global Ethylene Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By End Use (Polyethylene(PE), Ethylene Oxide, Ethylene Dichloride(EDC) & Others), By Region (Asia-Pacific, North America, Middle East & Africa, Europe and South America)
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global ethylene market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next ten years
- To help industry consultants, ethylene manufacturers, vendors and dealers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research includes interviews with ethylene suppliers, channel partners and industry experts. Secondary research includes an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04230318-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-ethylene-market-expected-to-grow-at-a-cagr-of-around-1126-during-2016-2025-300348176.html