NEW YORK, Jan. 5, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
The global convenient, on-the-go grocery packaging market is expected to grow robustly over the next five years, due to increasing consumer demand for single-serve packaged food and beverages, as they provide a cost-effective, time saving alternative to one-stop grocery shopping. Moreover, busier lives and consumers becoming accustomed to convenient packaging will drive the growth of the on-the-go grocery packaging market. The majority of packaging executives believe that on-the-go grocery products will have high demand during morning hours on a week-day, with other executives identifying high demand for on-the-go grocery products during the afternoon and evening time on a weekend. Furthermore, the majority of packaging executives believe that consumers are occasionally willing to pay a premium for grocery products that can be consumed on-the-go.
- Over the past five years, 39% of packaging executives confirm that the demand for on-the-go grocery packaging had a high level of impact on their brand/company
- Large companies view plastic as a well suited material for on-the-go grocery packaging, as compared to medium-sized and small companies
- Food and soft drinks see high consumer demand for convenient and on-the-go grocery packaging, as identified by 51% and 45% of executives respectively
- The highest percentage of executives operating in the Rest of the World agree that on-the-go packaging will reduce the use of packaging material in the grocery market
- In total, 50% of respondents from large companies state that being able to use only certain types of packaging is a key challenge for on-the-go grocery packaging designs
Canadean's Global Executives Survey: Growth Prospects of On-The-Go-Grocery Packaging report examines executives' opinions regarding the demand drivers for on-the-go grocery packaging and assesses attributes associated with grocery packaging designed for on-the-go consumption. Categories that are likely to witness increased consumer demand for on-the-go grocery packaging and the challenges associated towards grocery packaging designs are also analyzed.
What else does this report offer?
- Focus on level of impact: understand what level of impact the demand for on-the-go grocery packaging has had on brands/companies over the past five years
- Suitable packaging materials: identify the key packaging materials suited towards on-the-go consumption in the grocery market
- Change in demand: examine the change in demand for grocery packaging positioned around on-the-go consumption over the next five years
- Key demand drivers: view the key demand drivers for on-the-go grocery packaging
- Categories with high demand: analyze product categories with high consumer demand for convenient, on-the-go grocery packaging
- Level of demand for on-the-go groceries: track the level of demand for on-the-go grocery products during morning, afternoon, and evening times on a week-day and weekend
- Reduction in packaging: examine why the packaging positioned around on-the-go consumption will mean a reduction in the amount of packaging material used in the grocery market
- Attributes influencing packaging design: identify key consumer attributes associated with grocery packaging designed for on-the-go consumption
- Important traits by industry: analyze important characteristics by industry involved in grocery packaging design
- Premium potential: track consumer willingness to pay a premium for grocery products that can be consumed easily on-the-go
- Barriers to overcome: identifies key challenges and their level of impact on grocery packaging designed for on-the-go consumption
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the present scenario and t growth prospects of global on-the-go grocery packaging market to help realign business strategies
- Venture into potential business opportunities by tracking key industry trends, drivers and threats associated with on-the-go packaging
- Identify product categories and end-user markets that have demand for on-the-go grocery packaging to boost sales potential
- Expand services globally by highlighting trends related to convenient, on-the-go grocery packaging market categorized by company size and geography
- Alter or review pricing strategies for on-the-go packaging products competitively by understanding consumers' willingness to pay a premium for grocery products that can be consumed easily on-the-go
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03406155-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001