DUBLIN, Mar. 2, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Worldwide Exoskeletons Market (2016-2021)" report to their offering.
The 2016 Market Analysis and Forecasting Report on The market report on Exoskeletons provides insights into key market requirements gathered from consumers, enterprises, heavy industries, factories, medical institutions, hospitals, and agencies.
The report also covers their preferences, priorities and perception of Exoskeletons and their applications. This market report provides an in-depth analysis on the market size and forecasts of Exoskeletons across four verticals - Consumer, Commercial, Medical and Military. The market forecasts are also provided for powered and unpowered exoskeletons and is also further segmented by body type - lower body, upper body and full body.
The analysis in the report will help exoskeleton market participants and manufacturers to develop strategies, marketing goals and business decisions based on the actionable market intelligence from this report.
Scope of the Report
- The market for exoskeletons is segmented into four categories - Power, Body, Verticals and Regions.
- By Power Type - the market size and forecasts for exoskeletons is provided by two power types: Powered and Unpowered.
- By Body Type - the market size and forecasts for exoskeletons is provided by three body types: Lower Body, Upper Body and Full Body Exoskeleton.
- By Verticals - the market size and forecasts for exoskeletons is provided for four verticals: Consumer, Commercial, Medical, and Military.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Exoskeletons: Research Overview and Summary
2 Exoskeletons: Market Overview and Forces
3 Exoskeletons: Market Size and Forecast By Segments
4 Exoskeletons: Market Size and Forecast By Verticals
5 Exoskeletons: Market Size and Forecast - By Regions
6 Exoskeletons: Market Supply and Demand Trends
- Active Bionics Inc.
- BAMA TEKNOLOJI
- Bionic Power
- Bionik Laboratories
- Bioservo Technologies AB
- CYBERDYNE Inc.
- Daewoo Shipbuilding and Marine Engineering (DSME)
- GOGOA Mobility Robots
- Gobio Robot
- Lockheed Martin
- Noonee AG
- Otherlab Orthotics
- Parker Hannifin
- PhaseX AB
- Toyota Motors
- US Bionics
- United Instrument Manufacturing Corporation (UIMC)
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cdkwg6/worldwide
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-exoskeletons-market---expected-to-reach-375-billion-in-2021---research-and-markets-300416907.html
SOURCE Research and Markets