DUBLIN, April 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Ferro-phosphorus (CAS 8049-19-2) Market Research Report 2015" report to their offering.
This Global Report 2015 is a result of industry experts' diligent work on researching the world market of ferro-phosphorus. The report helps to build up a clear view of the market (trends and prospects), identify major players in the industry, and estimate main downstream sectors.
The first chapter introduces the product by providing review of the most of its characteristics (composition, structure, hazards, storage, toxicological & ecological information, etc.).
The second chapter focuses on ferro-phosphorus end-uses, the third one gives summary on a number of patents.
The fourth chapter deals with ferro-phosphorus market trends review, distinguish ferro-phosphorus manufacturers and suppliers.
The fifth chapter summarizes ferro-phosphorus prices data.
The last chapter analyses ferro-phosphorus downstream markets.
The ferro-phosphorus global market report 2015 key points:
- ferro-phosphorus description, its application areas and related patterns- ferro-phosphorus market situation- ferro-phosphorus manufacturers and distributors- ferro-phosphorus prices (by region and provided by market players)- ferro-phosphorus end-uses breakdown- ferro-phosphorus downstream industries trends
Key Topics Covered:
1. FERRO-PHOSPHORUS GENERAL INFORMATION 1.1. General information, synonyms1.2. Composition, chemical structure1.3. Hazards identification1.4. Handling and storage1.5. Toxicological & ecological information
2. FERRO-PHOSPHORUS APPLICATION
3. FERRO-PHOSPHORUS MANUFACTURING METHODS
4. FERRO-PHOSPHORUS PATENTS
5. FERRO-PHOSPHORUS MARKET WORLDWIDE5.1. General ferro-phosphorus market situation, trends5.2. Manufacturers of ferro-phosphorusEuropeAsiaNorth AmericaEtc.5.3. Suppliers of ferro-phosphorusEuropeAsiaNorth AmericaMiddle East5.4. Ferro-phosphorus market forecast
6. FERRO-PHOSPHORUS MARKET PRICES
7. FERRO-PHOSPHORUS END-USE SECTOR
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vr8sc8/ferrophosphorus
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-ferro-phosphorus-cas-8049-19-2-market-research-report-2015---research-and-markets-300249851.html
SOURCE Research and Markets