LONDON, Aug. 24, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The fiberglass insulation market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 6.3% over 2014-2019. The major drivers of the fiberglass insulation market are impressive growth in construction activity, increasing demand for higher thermal efficiency, lightweight, strength, durability, and eco-friendly insulation products. The increasing awareness of energy saving is also driving the demand of fiberglass insulation market.
Lucintel, a leading global management consulting and market research firm, has analyzed the global fiberglass insulation market by regions and by application segments, and has come up with a comprehensive research report, "The Global Fiberglass Insulation Market 2014-2019: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis." This report provides an analysis of global fiberglass insulation market, including the market trends, growth opportunities, key drivers, emerging trends, and company profiles of the leading suppliers in the market. The study also includes forecast of global fiberglass insulation market through 2019 by value ($M) and volume (kt), segmented by regions and by applications as follows:
Global fiberglass insulation market segmented by regions:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of World
Global fiberglass insulation market segmented by applications:
- Residential Construction
- Commercial and Industrial Construction
- Industrial and HVAC Application
- Appliances and Others
On the basis of its comprehensive research, Lucintel forecasts that most of the segments for the global fiberglass insulation will have good growth during 2014-2019. The residential construction segment is growing at a greater pace followed by the commercial and industrial segment. Owens Corning Corporation, Compagnie de Saint Gobain SA, Johns Manville Corporation, Uralita, KCC Corporation, Knauf Insulation Ltd, Bradford insulation, Superglass Insulation Ltd, Guardian Insulation, Asahi Fiber Glass Co.are among the major suppliers of fiberglass insulation. The industry players are going for partnership and strategic alliances and focusing on development of new fiberglass insulation product to meet the constantly changing industry demands of customers.
This unique report from Lucintel will provide you with valuable information, insights, and tools needed to identify new growth opportunities and operate your business successfully in this market. This report will save hundreds of hours of your own personal research time and will significantly benefit you in expanding your business in this market. In today's stringent economy, you need every advantage that you can find.
Features of This Report:
To make business, investment, and strategic decisions, you need timely, useful information. This market report fulfills this core need and is an indispensable reference guide for multinational materials suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors, and many more that operate in this market.
Some of the features of "Global Fiberglass Insulation Market 2014-2019: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis" include:
- Market size estimates: Global fiberglass insulation market size estimation in terms of volume (KT) and value ($ Mil) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Global fiberglass insulation market trend (2008-2013) and forecast (2014-2019) by regions and by segments.
- Segmentation analysis: Global fiberglass market size by various application segments such as residential construction, commercial and industrial construction, industrial and HVAC application, appliances and others both in terms of volume and value shipment.
- Regional analysis: Global fiberglass insulation market breakdown by key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, competitive landscape, and expansion strategies of global fiberglass insulation suppliers.
- Emerging applications: Emerging applications of global fiberglass insulation in various markets.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2653334/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers