DUBLIN, Jan. 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b2w3fz/global_fire) has announced the addition of the "Global Fire Protection Systems in Oil and Gas Markets 2016-2020" report to their offering.
The research report predicts the global FPS market in the oil and gas industry to grow steadily at a CAGR of close to 4% during the forecast period.
Rising environmental awareness regarding the need to reduce ozone depletion and global warming has encouraged oil and gas operators to adopt environmentally friendly FPS such as gaseous and water mist systems. Water mist suppression systems are preferred for fire protection, as they use less water than sprinkler systems.
According to the report, the Government of India established the OISD in 1986. This organization conducts external safety audits to identify and prevent hazards and monitor the workplace environment of oil and gas facilities. The OISD examines safety management systems and management policies; plant layouts; operations, inspections, and maintenance procedures; fire accident records and protection facilities; and safety training facilities. It also conducts pre-commissioning safety audits and surprise safety audits.
Further, the report states that a persistent decline in the oil prices during the forecast period will likely reduce investments in drilling and exploration, affecting demand for FPS
Key questions answered in the report include:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2020?
- What are the key factors driving the global fire protection systems market in the oil and gas industry?
- What are the key Market trends impacting the growth of the global fire protection systems market in the oil and gas industry?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global fire protection systems market in the oil and gas industry?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the Americas, APAC, and EMEA.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global fire protection systems market in the oil and gas industry
- Kidde Fire Systems
- Orcus Fire & Risk
- Tyco International
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Market segmentation by end-user
PART 07: Geographical segmentation
PART 08: Market drivers
PART 09: Impact of drivers
PART 10: Market challenges
PART 11: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 12: Market trends
PART 13: Vendor landscape
PART 14: Key vendor analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b2w3fz/global_fire
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets