DUBLIN, Apr. 10, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Fire Resistant Fabrics Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Fire Resistant Fabrics Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 6.2% over the next decade to reach approximately $7 billion by 2025.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts for all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2013, 2014 revenue estimations are presented for 2015 and forecasts from 2016 till 2025.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Latin America and Rest of the world the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
The study presents detailed market analysis with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain. The market data is gathered from extensive primary interviews and secondary research. The market size is calculated based on the revenue generated through sales from all the given segments and sub segments in the research scope. The market sizing analysis includes both top-down and bottom-up approaches for data validation and accuracy measures.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
- Increasing safety regulations in developing as well as developed economies
- Light weight materials and flexible armour
- Technological advancements in Fire-Resistant Fabrics
- Growth Opportunities/Investment Opportunities
4 Fire Resistant Fabrics Market, By Application
- Household & Industrial
- Interior Fabric for Transportation
- Protective Clothing
5 Fire Resistant Fabrics Market, By Type
- Inherent Fire-Resistant Fabrics
- Polyimide (PI)
- Treated Fire-Resistant Fabrics
- Fire-Resistant Polyester
- Fire-Resistant Nylon- 6,6
- Fire-Resistant Cotton
- Fire-Resistant Viscose
- Treated Fire-Resistant Fabrics
6 Fire Resistant Fabrics Market, By End User
- Defense & Public Safety Services
- Fire fighting & Law Enforcement
- Oil & Gas
- Construction & Manufacturing
- rporate and Home Furnishing
- Other Industries
- Other End Users
7 Fire Resistant Fabrics Market, By Geography
8 Key Player Activities
9 Leading Companies
- Ada & Ina- Natural Fabrics and Curtains
- Auburn Manufacturing Inc.
- E. I. Dupont De Nemours and Company
- Gun Ei Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Huntsman Corporation
- Kaneka Corporation
- Kermel Industries
- Lenzing AG
- Newtex Industries
- PBI Performance Products Inc.
- Royal Tencate N.V.
- Solvay S.A.
- Taiwan K.K. Corp
- Teijin Ltd.
- Trevira GmbH
- W. L. Gore & Associates Inc.
- Westex By Milliken
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jpp629/global_fire
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-fire-resistant-fabrics-market-2025-7-billion-growth-opportunitiesinvestment-opportunities---research-and-markets-300437195.html
SOURCE Research and Markets