DUBLIN, September 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets
( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tmjj4q/global_freight) has announced the addition of the "Global Freight Forwarding 2013" report to their offering.
New report outlines the contrasting fortunes of the freight forwarding markets.
This year's report offers an unparalleled level of analysis and provides an essential insight into the state of the market, growth prospects for the next five years and the current leading players.
The report delves into the contrasting performance of the air and sea freight forwarding markets as the continuing economic malaise has resulted in significant changes for the market in the past year. It contains a detailed overview of the market which analyses the impact of rising fuel costs, overcapacity and shippers switching to cheaper transportation modes as well as the shifts in trade lane activity.
'Global Freight Forwarding 2013' also provides analysis of the financial performance of the market in 2012 on a global and regional scale and rankings of the leading players in terms of revenues and tonnage. Furthermore, we have included data concerning the first six months of 2013. The report also contains forecasts for growth prospects of the global market as well as on a regional scale.
In addition, the report utilises a range of charts and tables to illustrate the contrasts in the different sectors' financial performances as well as the range of service offerings provided by leading freight forwarders. Furthermore, company profiles contain maps which examine the global network of operations employed by the leading market players.
The level of detail contained within the report, provides a comprehensive overview of the market, enabling the reader to thoroughly understand the dynamics of the sector, anticipated developments, investment opportunities and how their competitors or potential partners operate.
What does 'Global Freight Forwarding 2013' contain?
- A detailed overview of the freight forwarding sector and the changes the market is undergoing.
- A comprehensive examination of the global freight forwarding market, comparing and contrasting the development of the air and sea freight forwarding sectors as well as the differences in their financial performances.
- Rankings for the top freight forwarders by revenue and tonnage, including top 10s for NVOCCs on the Transpacific trade lane in the first six months of 2013.
- Thorough analysis of freight forwarders' service offerings including an illustrative scatter graph for the leading market players.
- Extensive market sizing and growth forecasts for the overall global market and a breakdown of the market by individual sectors as well as geographical regions.
- Details of major mergers and acquisitions in the freight forwarding sector.
- Provider profiles for the leading freight forwarders, including an overview of the company, analysis of its financial performance, network of operations and major contracts.
Key Topics Covered:
1.0 The Changing Freight Forwarding Market
2.0 Mergers and Acquisitions
3.0 Financial Comparisons
4.0 Service Offerings
5.0 Air Freight and Sea Freight Markets
6.0 Market Size and Forecasts
7.0 Logistics Provider Profiles
- C.H. Robinson
- DB Schenker Logistics
- DHL Global Forwarding
- Expeditors International
- Hellmann Worldwide Logistics
- Kerry Logistics Network
- Kintetsu World Express
- Kuehne + Nagel
- Nippon Express
- Pantos Logistics
- SDV Logistique International
- SNCF Geodis
- UPS Supply Chain Solutions
- UTi Worldwide
- Yusen Logistics
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tmjj4q/global_freight
SOURCE Research and Markets