Global gas phase filtration market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 5% during 2016 - 2021, on account of increasing demand to remove odor and toxic gases from distributed control system rooms in chemical processing industry. Implementation of strict regulations regarding indoor air quality in manufacturing facilities, particularly in North America and Europe, and rising awareness is forecast to drive demand for gas phase filters across the globe in the coming years.
Additionally, robust growth of wastewater treatment industry is expected to drive global gas phase filtration market through 2021. Global gas phase filtration market is highly fragmented and controlled by various global and regional players such as AAF, Freudenberg, Donaldson, Camfil, Purafil and others.
Gas phase filter is a special category of air filters capable of removing unwanted gases and vapors from the environment. Growing demand to ensure safety of personnel in distributed control system rooms and arrest toxic gases released during various chemical processes propelled growth in global gas phase filtration market during 2011-2015.
Pulp and paper is the largest end user industry for gas phase filtration, due to high efficiency of gas phase filters to remove H2S, SO2, mercaptans and other toxic gases, released during various stages of production. Other major end user segments for gas phase filtration include downstream sector, wastewater treatment and electronics industry. Gas phase filters also find application in commercial as well as residential set-ups for removal of various acidic gases.
Global Gas Phase Filtration Market report discusses
- Global Gas Phase Filtration Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Packed Bed and Combination), By Filter Media (Activated Carbon, Potassium Permanganate and Others), By Sector (Industrial, Commercial and Residential)
- Regional Analysis (North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, and Middle East & Africa)
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Honeycomb Matrix Technology
- Growing Demand for Data Centers
- Carcinogen Removal at Reduced Costs
- Environmental Friendly Adsorption Media
- Growing Market of Gas Dosing Systems
- AROTECH GmbH
- Alphasorb Technologies Pty. Ltd.
- American Air Filters (AAF)
- Bry-Air (Asia) Pvt. Ltd.
- Camfil Farr
- Clarcor Inc.
- Cosmos Air Purification Environmental Systems Inc.
- Dafco Filtration Group
- Donaldson Company, Inc.
- Freudenberg Group
- Kimberly Clark Corporation
- Koch Filter Corporation
- MayAir Group plc (AIM: MAYA.L)
- North American Filter Corporation
- ProMark Associates, Inc.
- Purafil, Inc.
- Pure Air Filtration, LLC
- Spectrum Filtration Pvt. Ltd
- Troy Filters, Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vh5ztt/global_gas_phase
Related Topics: Air Purification
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-gas-phase-filtration-packed-bed-and-combination-market-competition-forecast-and-opportunities--2021---research-and-markets-300320012.html
SOURCE Research and Markets