DUBLIN, Feb. 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z9r2jd/global_genetic) has announced the addition of the "Global Genetic disorders Partnering 2010-2016: Deal trends, players and financials" company profile to their offering.
Global Genetic Disorders Partnering 2010 to 2016 provides the full collection of Genetic Disorders disease deals signed between the world's pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies since 2010.
Most of the deals included within the report occur when a licensee obtains a right or an option right to license a licensor's product or technology. More often these days these deals tend to be multi-component including both a collaborative R&D and a commercialization of outcomes element.
The report takes readers through the comprehensive Genetic Disorders disease deal trends, key players and top deal values allowing the understanding of how, why and under what terms companies are currently entering Genetic Disorders deals.
The report presents financial deal terms values for Genetic Disorders deals, where available listing by overall headline values, upfront payments, milestones and royalties enabling readers to analyse and benchmark the value of current deals.
Global Genetic Disorders Partnering 2010 to 2016 includes:
- Trends in Genetic Disorders dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2010
- Analysis of Genetic Disorders deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Access to hundreds of Genetic Disorders deal contract documents
- Comprehensive access to over 3500 Genetic Disorders deal records
- The leading Genetic Disorders deals by value since 2010
- Most active Genetic Disorders dealmakers since 2010
In Global Genetic Disorders Partnering 2010 to 2016, available deals and contracts are listed by:
- Headline value
- Upfront payment value
- Royalty rate value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Technology type
- Specific therapy indication
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z9r2jd/global_genetic
Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets