DUBLIN, August 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Green Construction Materials & Services Market - Analysis & Forecast 2016-2022" report to their offering.
The Global Green Construction market size is growing at a 13.07% CAGR from 2016-2022 and is expected to reach $453.06 billion in 2022.
The Global Green Construction Market is an emerging market opportunity which is untapped as the mega forces of an increasingly urbanized world intersects with the ever present dangers of climate change. Since construction as a cornerstone of the infrastructure paradigm underwrites both economic and social development, it has become imperative to make it more sustainable and environment friendly.
- Green construction involves the utilization of recycled cement, recycled concrete aggregate and recycled lumbers in construction and renovation of new and old buildings. This includes usage of energy efficient electrical lightings and HVAC products which helps in reduction of carbon footprints.
- The process of construction Involves planning, design, estimation, implementation and maintenance of the building structures meant for various purposes. Construction industry is primarily categorized into three segments depending on the type of services they offer viz. pre construction services, construction services and post construction services.
- Construction activity consumes as well as generates large amount of byproducts which in turn become harmful for the environment. For example, the production and use of cement, concrete aggregate, lumbers, paints etc. generate large amount greenhouse gases contributing to the cause of global warming.
There are various regulatory drivers such as Green Building Act, 2006 of the U.S. and the Building Regulation, 2010 of the U.K which have catalyzed the green building boom. Treaties like former Kyoto Protocol, 2005 and its recent successor Paris Agreement signed in December 2015 on climate change stipulates necessary guidelines to be followed by the member states to reduce their carbon footprints.
Companies like Skanska Group, Balfour Beatty, Mitsubishi Electric and Nippon Paints are some of the major players providing services and products for eco construction activities.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Scope
2 Research Methodology
3 Market Dynamics
4 Competitive Insights
5 Industry Analysis
6 Global Green Construction Materials and Services Market by Services Type
7 Global Green Construction Materials and Services Market by Materials Type
8 Global Green Construction Materials and Services Market by Application
9 Global Green Construction Materials and Services Market by Geography
10 Key Global Market Players
11 Key Market Players: Overview
- Acoustical Surfaces
- Argos S.A
- Atlas Concrete
- Balfour Beatty
- Bechtel Corporation
- Carillion PLC
- Centennial Woods
- Ceratech Inc.
- Daikin Industries
- Hutchinson Builders
- Imperial Paints LLC
- LafargeHolcim Group
- McCarthy Building Companies
- Mitsubishi Electric
- NIPSEA Group
- Nippon Sheet Glass Group
- Satterfield and Pontikes Construction Inc.
- Skanska Group
- Taisei Corporation
- Tokuyama Corporation
- Turner Construction Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cdjks8/global_green
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-green-construction-materials--services-market-report-2016-2022---market-is-expected-to-reach-45306-billion---research-and-markets-300308462.html
SOURCE Research and Markets