LONDON, Oct. 27, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Chinese CV OEMs will Export 185k Value Trucks by 2022
This research service analyzes the medium- and heavy-duty (MD-HD) value commercial truck export markets of OEMs with headquarters in China. The geographical scope is global, with the main focus on Africa, Latin America, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East. The study discusses key export strategies and activities outlining the major developments in 2015. It also provides a SWOT analysis for leading Chinese commercial vehicle (CV) OEMs, as well as a comparative analysis of selected global products. It includes conclusions and a future outlook. The base year of the study is 2015, with forecasts up to 2022.
Research Aims and Objectives
The aim of this study is to research, understand, and analyze the export strategies of key Chinese MD-HD truck OEMs, as well as to analyze the evolution of the Chinese truck market and its changing competitive
- To provide a tactical overview of the export strategies of Chinese MD-HD truck OEMs, and analyze the impact on export unit sales
- To analyze and provide detailed export forecasts for select Chinese truck OEMs for 2015 and 2022
- To assess the impact on the product portfolios of China-based OEMs looking at overseas markets
- To provide a brief understanding of the changes in the competitive landscape in the Chinese truck market and the implications of these changes in the short and medium terms
- To outline the international dealership strategies of China-based truck manufacturers, and provide an overview of the key regions for the export of Made-in-China trucks
- To determine the key success factors (till date) of Chinese truck manufacturers in export markets
- To develop an actionable set of so-what analyses and recommendations on the growth opportunities in India and adjacent regions for MD-HD value truck exports
Key Questions this Study will Answer
What makes Dongfeng, CNHTC, FAW, and Shaanxi the leading Chinese OEMs in the export market and what are their major export strategies? On what products do they plan to focus, and which markets are important to them?
Can Chinese CV OEMs compete in the value segment with TRIAD OEMs in markets such as Asia-Pacific, Africa, and Latin America?
How is the Chinese commercial vehicle market changing? What are the implications of these changes for the Chinese CV OEMs that play an active role in this market?
How important is the export business for Chinese manufacturers? How do Chinese truck OEMs intend to evolve to meet overseas customer preferences?
What are the key success factors of Chinese CV OEMs? How will this market evolve in future?
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4097008/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-growth-strategies-of-chinese-md-hd-truck-oems-300353037.html