Global Hardware Encryption Market Report 2013-2018: Algorithms, Architectures, Products, Applications, Verticals and Geography
DUBLIN, August 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m6c3tw/hardware) has announced the addition of the "Hardware Encryption Market by Algorithms, Architectures, Products, Applications, Verticals and Geography - Analysis & Forecast (2013 - 2018)" report to their offering.
The semiconductor market is currently estimated at around $1.77 billion and is expected to reach $6.06 billion by 2018.
This report considers the semi-conductor sub-market of the hardware encryption market for hardware based encryption chipsets. Though the numbers of chipset manufacturers are low at present, a growing number of chipset players are looking to tap into the hardware encryption market and thus the procurement channel is expected to become more efficient in the future.
This report offers a complete view of the hardware encryption industry with regards to the products market. It provides detailed market segments and qualitative analysis at every level of classification done by semiconductors, products, applications, sub-applications, verticals and geography. Figures - both revenue and volume - are forecast until 2018 to give a glimpse of the potential revenue base in this market.
Scope of the Report
- Total Markets: Global hardware encryption Market - Product Market, Child/Sub-Markets, Related Markets, Total Addressable Market (TAM) and Market Penetration of Hardware encryption.
- Child/Sub Markets: Semiconductors market in hardware encryption.
- Related Markets: Software encryption Market.
- Market by Verticals: Global Hardware encryption Verticals market, Industrial, Residential, Commercial and Government Institutional.
- Market by Products: Hardware encrypted hard disk drives (HDDs), In-line encryptors and hardware encrypted USB flash drives & memory sticks.
- Market by Application Sector: Hardware encryption markets in Consumer Electronics Sector, Communication networking security, Automotive and Transportation Sector, Military Defense & Aerospace (MDA) Sector, Healthcare Sector, Enterprise Sector and Emerging and other Application Sector.
- Market in Consumer electronics sector: Hardware encryption market in Enterprise applications, Notebook and Laptop Applications, Desktop applications and other consumer electronic device applications.
- Market in Military, Defense & Aerospace sector: Hardware encryption market in Military data encryption applications and Satellite Communication applications.
- Market by Geography: North America (sub-segmentation by the U.S. & others), Europe (sub-segmentation by U.K., Germany, France and others), Asia-Pacific (sub-segmentation by China, Japan, South Korea, India and others), and Rest of the Word (sub-segmentation by Latin America, the Middle East and others).
- Competitive Landscape: Market share analysis separately for Hardware encrypted HDD product manufacturers and Hardware encrypted USB drive manufacturers.
- Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of major companies existing in the hardware encryption value chain.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Industry Characteristics
5 Market Analysis
6 Market In Smartphone And Tablet Applications
7 Market By Encryption Algorithms & Architectures
8 Market By Products
9 Market By Application
10 Market By Verticals
11 Market By Geography
12 Competitive Landscape
13 Company Profiles
- Certes Networks Inc
- GSMK Cryptophone
- Imation Corp
- Kanguru Solutions
- Kingston Technology Corporation
- Koolspan Inc
- Maxim Integrated Products Inc
- Merlincryption Llc
- Micron Technology Inc
- Netapp Inc
- Samsung Electronics Co Ltd
- Sandisk Corporation
- Seagate Technology Plc
- Secfone AG
- Secude AG
- Toshiba Corporation
- Viasat Inc
- Western Digital Corporation
- Winmagic Inc
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m6c3tw/hardware.
SOURCE Research and Markets