(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20161114/438683LOGO )
View full Health Caregiving Market report overview@ http://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/health-caregiving-market.asp
Persistence Market Research's report, titled "Global Market Study on Health Caregiving: North America Market Anticipated to Grow 3.1x in Terms of Revenue by 2024 End," estimates that increasing presence of nuclear families, that were instrumented by the popularity of "DINK" trend (Double Income, No Kids), has turned out to be a key factor driving the demand for health caregiving services. These services are being used for taking care of toddlers in families with both parents working, while consanguineal or extended families are also opting for health caregivers to take care of their aged family members at home.
Surging Demand for Health Caregiving on Daily Basis
Assistance in daily essential activities can be clubbed up to be identified as a key type of health caregiving service being utilized in the world. According to the report, nearly three-fourth of global health caregiving revenues will continue to be accounted by services availed for seeking assistance in daily essential activities. Meanwhile, health caregiving services that provide health & safety awareness and improve "quality of life" are anticipated to contribute more than US$ 30 billion worth of global revenues by the end of 2024. However, health caregiving services availed for social well-being will continue to lose traction in 2016 and beyond, registering a revenue growth at the lowest CAGR - 11.9%.
Request to View Report Table of Contents, Figures, and Tables@ http://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/health-caregiving-market/toc
Aged People - World's Largest End-user of Health Caregiving Services
A segmental analysis of global health caregiving market on the basis of end-users has predicted that by the end of 2024, geriatric population will account for nearly one-third of the global market revenues. The world's disabled population will be attributing to global health caregiving revenues worth over US$ 50 billion over the forecast period. In 2016, more than US$ 16 billion revenues were amassed from health caregiving services availed for neonatal & pediatric population, rendering infants and toddlers as prominent end-users of health caregiving services.
A sample of this report is available upon request@ http://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/12865
Regional Overview of Global Health Caregiving Market
- North America is predicted to be the world's largest market for health caregiving services. In 2016 and beyond, North America will contribute with more than 50% of global revenues, registering a 15.3% CAGR.
- Companies such as Seniorlink, Inc., GreatCall, UnaliWear Inc., Cariloop, Inc., HomeHero Inc., Hometeam, and Honor Technology Inc., are leading providers of health caregiving services in the world, and are all based in the US.
- Asia-Pacific's health caregiving market is being forecasted to reach market value of an estimated US$ 14,756.3 million by the end of 2024.
- Demand for health caregiving services in Latin America and the Middle East & Africa (MEA) region is projected to grow at a comparatively sluggish pace.
- Europe, on the other hand, is likely to be the fastest-growing regional market for health caregiving services during the forecast period.
Buy Full Report for Single user@ http://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/12865
Persistence Market Research (PMR) is a third-platform research firm. Our research model is a unique collaboration of data analytics and market research methodology to help businesses achieve optimal performance.
To support companies in overcoming complex business challenges, we follow a multi-disciplinary approach. At PMR, we unite various data streams from multi-dimensional sources. By deploying real-time data collection, big data, and customer experience analytics, we deliver business intelligence for organizations of all sizes.
Persistence Market Research
U.S. Sales Office:
305 Broadway, 7th Floor
New York City, NY 10007
USA - Canada Toll-Free: 800-961-0353
SOURCE Persistence Market Research Pvt. Ltd.