DUBLIN, Jan 30, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets
has announced the addition of the
report to their offering.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
The Global Healthcare CRM Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 10.2% over the next decade to reach approximately $17.4 billion by 2025.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include growing number of infrastructural transitions and restructuring of healthcare databases, increasing use of technology by healthcare facilities, proactive contribution of patients in care delivery models and growth opportunities/investment opportunities.
Based on Technology the market is categorized into predictive CRM, cloud based-CRM, mobile CRM, collaborative CRM and social CRM.
Based on Product the market is segmented into referral, individual and individual & referral.
Based on Application the market is segmented into case coordination, relationship management, case management, community outreach and other applications. Case Coordination is further sub segmented into Pre-Authorizations / Eligibility, Patient information Management and Referrals. Case Management is further sub segmented into chronic disease management and clinical trials relationship management. Community outreach is further sub segmented into financial donor management, community health education and services outreach/promotion.
As per End User the market is segmented into providers, life sciences companies, payers and other end users.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Healthcare CRM Market, By Technology
5 Healthcare CRM Market, By Product
6 Healthcare CRM Market, By Application
7 Healthcare CRM Market, By End User
8 Healthcare CRM Market, By Geography
9 Key Player Activities
10 Leading Companies
- Veeva Systems
- Lawson and Verint Systems
- Nice systems
- Amdocs Ltd.
- Siemens Healthcare
- Anthelio Healthcare Solutions
- AllScripts Healthcare Solutions Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/458ms9/global_healthcare
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-healthcare-crm-market-analysis--trends-2017-2025-growing-number-of-infrastructural-transitions-and-restructuring-of-healthcare-databases---research-and-markets-300398558.html
SOURCE Research and Markets