LONDON, Oct. 7, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
About hemophilia A
Hemophilia is a rare bleeding disorder caused by deficiency of clotting factors such as VIII and IX. It is an X-linked recessive disorder, which is more prevalent in males than in females. It is estimated that it affects around 400,000 people per year. The two major types of hemophilia are A and B. Hemophilia A, also called as classical hemophilia or factor VIII deficiency hemophilia, is caused by deficiency of clotting factor VIII. It is transmitted genetically from parent to child during birth. Recombinant clotting factors or plasma-derived clotting factors are being developed for the treatment of this disorder.
Technavio's analysts forecast the global hemophilia A drugs market to grow at a CAGR of 6.25% over the period 2014-2019.
Covered in this report
The report covers the current scenario and the growth prospects of the global hemophilia A drugs market for the period of 2015-2019. To calculate the market size, the report considers revenue generated from the sales of various drugs used in the treatment and prevention of hemophilia A. In this report, the market is also segmented based on the type of therapy.
Technavio's report, Global Hemophilia A Drugs Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers APAC, Europe, and Americas; it also covers the landscape of the global hemophilia A drugs market and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
• Baxter International • Bayer's • CSL Behring • Novo Nordisk • Pfizer
Other prominent vendors
• Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
• Amarna Therapeutics
• Biogen Idec
• Catalyst Biosciences
• Dimension Therapeutics
• Dong-A Socio
• Emergent BioSolutions
• Inspiration Biopharmaceuticals
• Kedrion Biopharma
• OPKO Health
• rEVO Biologics
• Sangamo BioSciences
• Spark Therapeutics
• Development of drugs with prolonged action • For a full, detailed list, view our report
• High cost of therapy
• For a full, detailed list, view our report
• Advances in technology • For a full, detailed list, view our report
Key questions answered in this report
• What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
• What are the key market trends?
• What is driving this market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3312101/
About ReportbuyerReportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishershttp://www.reportbuyer.com
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48