The global HEPA filters market is expected to reach US$ 2.7 billion in 2016, on the back of growing consumer awareness, increasing incidence of respiratory infections and other airborne diseases, coupled with depleting indoor air quality.
HEPA filters are special type of air filters that deliver 99.97% efficiency in removing fine particles of size 0.3 microns or more. Growing infrastructure development and rapid industrialization across the globe are severely affecting the indoor as well as outdoor air quality.
Deteriorating air quality and implementation of stringent government standards, have necessitated the installation of HEPA filters across residential as well as commercial spaces across the globe over the last few years.
Various industries have been focusing on new installations as well as retrofitting of existing systems with HEPA filters to comply with industrial dust emission standards. HEPA based air filters are majorly used in air purifiers, air conditioning systems, automotive air filtration for cabin air filters, gas turbine air filtration and cleanroom filtration.
Mounting demand for cleanrooms from rapidly developing pharmaceutical, biotechnology, semiconductor and medical device manufacturing industries is further escalating the demand for HEPA filters in certain countries.
Why Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of HEPA filters market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, manufacturers, distributors and dealers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- APC Filtration Inc.
- AROTECH GmbH
- Ahlstrom Corporation
- Alen Corporation
- American Air Filters
- Austin Air
- Camfil Farr
- Clarcor Inc.
- Cosmos Air Purification Environmental Systems Inc.
- Dafco Filtration Group
- Donaldson Company, Inc.
- Freudenberg Group
- Koch Filter Corporation
- MayAir Group plc
- ProMark Associates, Inc.
- Spectrum Filtration Pvt. Ltd.
- Troy Filters, Ltd.
- W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc.
1. Research Methodology
2. Product Overview
3. Analyst View
4. Global HEPA Filters Market Outlook
5. Global HEPA Based Air Purifiers Market Outlook
6. Global HEPA Based HVAC Systems Market Outlook
7. Global HEPA Based Cleanroom Filters Market Outlook
8. Global HEPA Based Automotive Air Filters Market Outlook
9. Global HEPA Based Gas Turbine Filters Market Outlook
10. Asia-Pacific HEPA Filters Market Outlook
11. North America HEPA Filters Market Outlook
12. Europe HEPA Filters Market Outlook
13. Middle East & Africa HEPA Filters Market Outlook
14. South America HEPA Filters Market Outlook
15. Market Dynamics
16. Market Trends and Developments
17. Competitive Landscape
18. Strategic Recommendations
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mgb8tt/global_hepa
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-hepa-filters-market-worth-us27-billion-in-2016----by-application-by-region-competition-forecast--opportunities---research-and-markets-300311272.html
SOURCE Research and Markets