LONDON, Dec. 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Market outlook of the global home audio equipment marketHome audio equipment generally includes audio devices like home theaters, soundbars, Blu-ray and DVD players, Hi-Fi systems, and speakers that are used for entertainment purpose. The global market for home audio equipment is expected to show strong growth during the forecast period and is envisaged to post a healthy CAGR of more than 10% during the forecast period.
Technavio's market research analyst has estimated eminent factors, such as the wireless streaming of audio content, to drive market growth during the forecast period. Most audio systems are now equipped with wireless support such as Bluetooth and can wirelessly connect to portable devices like MP3 players, smartphones, tablets, and laptops. The ability of these devices to easily stream audio content wirelessly is expected to bolster the prospects for growth in this market during the forecast period.
Product-based segmentation of the home audio equipment market• Home theaters• Soundbars• Blu-ray and DVD players
In terms of unit shipment, market research analysts have estimated the Blu-ray and DVD players segment to account for more than 55% of the total market share by 2019. Since this segment consists of conventional products, its high awareness in both developed and developing countries is expected to impel growth in this segment during the forecast period.
Geographical segmentation of the home audio equipment market• APAC• Americas• EMEA
Geographically, APAC is estimated to be the only region to show strong growth during the forecast period. This region currently accounts for a mere 20% of the total market share, but factors like the increase in disposable income of the populace in APAC are expected to boost its market share in the next four years.
Competitive landscape and key vendors This market is highly competitive due to the presence of numerous vendors who constantly strive to gain market prominence through product extensions. Vendors in this market compete on the basis of performance, innovation, product features, quality, low cost, selling price, distribution, and financial stability to gain maximum traction during the forecast period.
Key vendors in this market are -
• Qualcomm Technologies
Other prominent vendors are Altec Lansing, Arcelik, Atlantic Technology, Avnera, Bowers & Wilkins, D&M, Definitive Technology, GoldenEar Technology, Harman, JVC Kenwood, Koninklijke Philips, Leon Speaker, Logitech International, Monitor Audio, Panasonic, Pinnacle Speakers, Pioneer, Samsung, Sceptre, Sharp, Sonos, SpeakerCraft, Toshiba, Vizio, and Voxx International.
Key questions answered in the report include
• What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2019?
• What are the key factors driving the global home audio equipment market?
• What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global home audio equipment market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in the global home audio equipment market?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global home audio equipment market?
• Trending factors influencing the market shares of the EMEA, Americas, and APAC?
• What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global home audio equipment market?
Technavio also offers customization on reports based on specific client requirement.
• Global Home Audio Market 2014-2018
• Global Networked Audio Products Market 2015-2019
• Global Home Entertainment Equipment Market 2012-2016
• Home Entertainment Market in the US 2015-2019
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3471811/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers