LONDON, April 5, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Homeland Security Market 6-Volume Mega Report. Granulated by 372 Submarkets
15 years have passed since 9/11, and the global Homeland Security & Public Safety technologies and markets are forecasted to go through major shifts. counter Terror and security markets formerly dominated by the U.S. are now moving to Europe and Asia-Pacific. New and maturing counter terror technologies, such as big data & data analysis, advanced sensors, big data-based cybersecurity, video analytics and TETRA & LTE emergency communication, will create new market segments and fresh business opportunities.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4729548/
According to the "Global Homeland Security & Public Safety Industry, Technologies & Markets – 2017-2022" report, the market will go through a growth period, sustaining a 2016-2020 CAGR of 5.7%.
This growth is driven by the following dynamics:
- The European terror and migration crisis
- The turmoil in the Arab world, the ongoing conflicts in Iraq, Syria and Yemen, and the Shia-Sunni conflict
- President Donald Trump promised, throughout his campaign, a tough fight against Islamist extremism terror at home and abroad, and to invest in physical security and counter terror
- Climate warming-related natural disasters growth
- Organized crime
- The "We Will Invest Whatever It Takes" approach of autocratic governments (e.g., China and Saudi Arabia) to avoid regime change
- Cybercrime and cyberterrorism threats
This 6-volume 2020-page HLS market report is the only comprehensive review of the global physical security market available today. The objective of this counter terror market forecast is to provide a detailed, time-sensitive and reasoned intelligence analysis.
This Homeland Security Market report is a resource for executives with interests in the physical security market. It has been explicitly customized for the security industry and government decision-makers in order to enable them to identify business opportunities, emerging security technologies, market trends and risks, as well as to benchmark business plans.
Questions answered in this 2020-page report include:
- What will the homeland security market size and trends be during 2017-2022?
- Which are the submarkets that provide attractive business opportunities?
- Who are the homeland security decision-makers?
- What drives the customers to purchase security solutions and services?
- What are the customers looking for?
- What are the internal security technology & services trends?
- What are the HLS markets SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats)?
- What are the challenges to market penetration & growth?
With 2020 pages and 650 tables and figures, this 6-volume Homeland Security Analysis report covers 16 vertical, 24 technology, 43 national, 4 supply chain phase and 5 revenue source markets, offering for each of the 372 submarkets: 2015-2016 market size data and assessments, and 2017-2022 forecasts and analyses.
The public safety market report includes a 95-page comprehensive Executive Summary.
Why Buy this Report?
A. Homeland Security Market size data is analyzed via 6 independent key perspectives.
With a highly fragmented market we address the "money trail" – each dollar spent and Homeland Security budget is analyzed and crosschecked via 6 orthogonal viewpoints:
- By 43 National Markets:
7. Rest of LATAM
19. Czech Republic
21. Rest of Europe
22. Turkey 23. Israel
24. Saudi Arabia
29. South Africa
30. Rest of MEA
33. South Korea
43. Rest of Asia Pacific
- By 5 Revenue Source Markets:
1. Product Sales
2. Integration & Installation
3. Outsourced Services
4. Planning & Consulting
5. Maintenance & Upgrades
- By 24 Homeland Security Technology Markets:
1. Automatic Border Control (ABC)
2. Big Data for HLS and public safety
3. Bio-Agents & Infectious Disease Mitigation
5. Border & Perimeter Barriers
6. C2/C4ISR Systems
7. Chemical, Hazmat & Nuclear Detection
8. Counter-IED Technologies
10. Decontamination of CBRN & Hazmat Incidents
11. Electronic Fencing
12. Emergency Communication
13. Explosives Trace Detection (ETD)
14. Information Technologies (w/o Intel & Cyber)
15. Intelligence Services IT
16. Intrusion Detection Systems
17. Metal Detectors
18. Non-Lethal Weapons
19. Personal (Ballistic & CBRNE) Protective Gear
20. Standoff Explosives & Weapon Detection
21. Tomographic Explosive Detection Systems & BHS
22. Video Analytics
23. Video Surveillance (w/o Analytics)
24. X-Ray Screening
- By 16 Homeland Security Vertical Markets:
1. Aviation Security
2. Border Security
3. CBRN Security & Safety
4. Critical Infrastructure Protection
5. Diplomatic Corp. Security
6. Immigration Enforcement
7. Intelligence Agencies
8. Maritime Security
9. Mass Transportation Security
10. Natural Disasters Mitigation
11. Perimeter Security (w/o CIP)
12. Police Modernization & Other 1st Responders
13. Private Sector Security (w/o CIP)
14. Public Events Security
15. Safe City
16. Other Vertical Markets
- By 5 Homeland Seecurity Regional Markets
1. North America
2. Latin America
4. Middle East & Africa
5. Asia Pacific
- By 4 Supply Chain Phases
1. Pre-Purchase Services
2. Commissioned Systems & Products
3. Postsale Outsourced Services
4. Postsale MRO Revenues
B. Detailed market analysis frameworks for each of the market sectors, including:
1. Market drivers & inhibitors
2. Business opportunities
3. SWOT analysis
4. Competitive analysis
5. Business environment
6. The 2015-2022 market
C. The Homeland Market report and forecast includes the following 6 appendices:
1. Appendix A: National Homeland Security & Public Safety Market Background for 39 countries
2. Appendix B: Industry Business Models & Strategies
3. Appendix C: Industry Supply-Side & Demand-Side Analysis
4. Appendix D: Homeland Security & Public Safety Industry: Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
5. Appendix E: Global Homeland Security & Public Safety Related Product Standards
6. Appendix F: Abbreviations
D. The Market Analysis addresses over 300 global homeland security and public safety standards (including links).
E. The Homeland Security and Public Safety Market report provides an updated extensive data
(including companies' profile, recent annual revenues, key executives, homeland security and public safety products, and contact info.) of the leading 119 homeland security and public safety vendors including:
7. ACTi Corporation
8. ADT Security Services
9. AeroVironment Inc.
10. Agent Video Intelligence
11. Airbus Defence and Space
12. Alcatel-Lucent (Nokia Group)
14. American Science & Engineering Inc.
16. Aralia Systems
17. AT&T Inc.
18. Augusta Systems
20. Avigilon Corporation
25. BAE Systems
26. BioEnable Technologies Pvt Ltd
27. BioLink Solutions
29. Bollinger Shipyards, Inc
30. Bosch Security Systems
31. Bruker Corporation
36. China Security & Surveillance, Inc.
37. Cisco Systems
39. Cognitec Systems GmbH
40. Computer Network Limited (CNL)
41. Computer Sciences Corporation
44. DRS Technologies Inc.
46. Elbit Systems Ltd.
47. Elsag Datamat
48. Emerson Electric
52. Finmeccanica SpA
54. Fulcrum Biometrics LLC
56. General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc.
57. General Dynamics Corporation
58. Getac Technology Corporation
59. Hanwha Techwin
60. Harris Corporation
61. Hewlett Packard Enterprise
62. Hexagon AB
63. Honeywell International Inc.
64. Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd
67. Intel Security
68. IntuVision Inc
71. IPS Intelligent Video Analytics
72. Iris ID Systems, Inc.
73. IriTech Inc.
74. Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd.
76. L-3 Security & Detection Systems
77. Leidos, Inc.
78. Lockheed Martin Corporation
81. Mer group
82. Milestone Systems A/S
84. Motorola Solutions, Inc.
85. National Instruments
86. NEC Corporation
87. NICE Systems
88. Northrop Grumman Corporation
89. Nuance Communications, Inc.
91. Panasonic Corporation
95. QinetiQ Limited
96. Rapiscan Systems, Inc.
98. Rockwell Collins, Inc.
99. Safran S.A.
100. Salient Sciences
101. Schneider Electric
104. Smart China (Holdings) Limited
105. Smiths Detection Inc.
106. Sony Corp.
107. Speech Technology Center
108. Suprema Inc.
109. Synectics Plc
110. Tandu Technologies & Security Systems Ltd
111. Texas Instruments
112. Textron Inc.
113. Thales Group
114. Total Recall
115. Unisys Corporation
117. Vialogy LLC
118. Vigilant Technology
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4729548/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-homeland-security--public-safety-industry-technologies--markets--2017-2022-300435314.html