ROSEMONT, Ill., Feb. 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- World Kitchen, the company behind iconic housewares brands such as Pyrex®, Corningware®, Corelle®, Snapware®, Baker's Secret® and Chicago Cutlery®, is preparing to launch several exciting new products in 2016. A rich history combined with its focus on global innovation ensures that World Kitchen's newest products will meet consumer demands in the ever-changing home and kitchen space.
"World Kitchen is creating tomorrow's nostalgia with new products from our beloved brands," said Kris Malkoski, President Global Business & Chief Commercial Officer at World Kitchen, LLC. "We are putting an increased focus on reaching Millennials and are continually investing in innovation to create top-of-the-line products that not only deliver outstanding functionality, but also spark an emotional connection with consumers."
To debut the new 2016 products, World Kitchen has taken over a New York City townhouse and transformed it into a unique showcase of the latest and greatest kitchen product innovations. For the first time, the company will unite all brands under one roof. A series of events will take place from February 22 – 27, bringing more than 200 people to the house for a preview before March's International Home and Housewares Show in Chicago.
World Kitchen's leading-edge launches include:
- Market Street New York Corelle™ The latest dinnerware line from the Corelle brand brings to life the historic charm and refined taste of the brand's birthplace – Corning, N.Y. This premium collection combines superior quality and craftsmanship with six new, sophisticated designs that are equal parts inspiring and durable.
- PRIME by Chicago Cutlery™: Launching in September 2016, these exceptional knives feature patented Responsive Touch Technology™ which responds to the contour and grip of your hand. They are made with black German Stainless Steel for elevated sharpness and durability.
- Vintage Charm™ Inspired by Pyrex® Opal Glass: This latest collection re-imagines time-honored Pyrex "opal glass" patterns from the '50s and '60s, creating a modern twist on this American classic with six designs that are perfect for modern entertaining.
- Baker's Secret® Bake & Serve™: Proof that metal can do more. Featuring a striking, serve-ready design, this lightweight bakeware is an alternative to traditional ceramic, with oven-to-table functionality and superior non-stick performance for easy cleaning.
- Pyrex® Gadgets: Coming this spring, Pyrex Gadgets help write the next chapter for an iconic kitchen brand. Building on 100+ years of trust and innovation, this line was designed to simplify cooking tasks, by saving prep time and valuable drawer space. Each streamlined design is also dual material for both flexibility and firm control.
"Food remains a focus for socializing and Millennials are pioneers in the kitchen – deconstructing recipes, substituting ingredients, prepping meals early for the week and then sharing photos of their creations with friends and family over their social channels," said Malkoski. "The World Kitchen Open House will reintroduce a new generation to these iconic brands and give them a firsthand look at leading kitchen innovation, design and style."
The new products will be showcased throughout the week at various events designed to inspire and educate guests, via hands-on demonstrations and engaging workshops with the brands. Events include "How to Throw An Award-Worthy Party," "Spice Up Your Food Photography," "World Kitchen House Party" and "Bend and Snapware Yoga."
To learn more about World Kitchen and all of its iconic housewares and kitchen brands, visit http://www.worldkitchen.com/.
About World Kitchen, LLC
Headquartered in Rosemont, Ill., World Kitchen and its affiliates manufacture and market products worldwide through a portfolio of well-recognized and respected brands, including under the Pyrex®, Corelle®, Corningware®, Snapware®, Baker's Secret®, Chicago Cutlery® and Vintage Charm™ trademarks. World Kitchen's brands and products have a strong reputation for quality, innovation, performance and durability. World Kitchen and its affiliates employ approximately 3,000 people, and have major manufacturing and distribution operations in North America and Asia-Pacific regions. Pyrex and CorningWare are registered trademarks of Corning Incorporated, used under license by World Kitchen, LLC. For more information, visit http://www.worldkitchen.com.
SOURCE World Kitchen