DUBLIN, Dec 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Markets for Hydraulic Pumps" report to their offering.
The global market for hydraulic pumps was valued at $8.9 billion in 2015. This market is expected to increase from nearly $9.3 billion in 2016 to $10.7 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.0% for 2016-2021.
This report also breaks down hydraulic pump data by the global regions of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and rest of the world (ROW). The revenue forecasts from 2016 to 2021 are explained for each of these major types of hydraulic pumps, end-user industries and regional markets for each end-user industry. The report also discusses the major players across each of the subsegments and explains the major market drivers for the global hydraulic pump industry.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global market for hydraulic pumps.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
- Coverage about the manufacturing process of pumps, details on various types of hydraulic pumps, and information about various technologies employed by hydraulic pumps.
- Analysis of factors driving the growth of the hydraulic pump industry, including increasing manufacturing activities, increasing construction activities, rising sales of automotives, and increasing oil and gas refinery activities.
- A look at the regulatory standards in the U.S. and EU and how continuous pressures of increasing energy costs are impacting the market.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of this report is broad and covers various types of hydraulic pumps such as:
- Piston pumps.
- Vane pumps.
- Gear pumps.
End-user markets covered include:
- Oil and gas.
- Material handling.
- Aerospace and defense.
- Machine tools.
- Automotive and transportation.
Key Topics Covered:
4: Global Market For Hydraulic Pumps
5: Hydraulic Pump Market By End-User Industry
6: Industry Drivers And Restraints
- Global Industrial Production
7: Supplier Landscape And Company Profiles
- Actuant Corp.
- Atos SPA
- Avic Liyuan Hydraulic Co., Ltd.
- Bailey International, Llc
- Beijing Huade Hydraulic Industrial Group Co. Ltd.
- Beiler Hydraulics
- Bosch Rexroth AG
- Bondioli & Pavesi S.P.A.
- Bucher Hydraulics GMBH
- Casappa S.P.A.
- Dalian Hydraulic Component Co. Ltd.
- Danfoss Group
- Dynamatic Technologies Ltd.
- Eaton Corp. Plc
- Hawe Hydraulik SE
- Hydac International GMBH
- Hydreco Hydraulics Ltd.
- Hydro-Gear Corporate
- HYVA Global BV
- Hyvair Corp.
- Jiangsu Hengyuan Hydraulic Co. Ltd.
- Kawasaki Precision Machinery Ltd.
- KYB Corp.
- Linde Hydraulics GMBH & Co. KG
- MOOG Inc.
- Oilgear Co.
- Parker Hannifin International Corp.
- Poclain Hydraulics
- Prince Manufacturing Corp.
- Rotary Power Ltd.
- Salami SPA
- Tokyo Keiki Inc.
- Toshiba Machine Co. Ltd.
- White Drive Products Inc.
- Wipro Infrastructure Engineering
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mnnsqj/global_markets
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-hydraulic-pumps-markets-2016-2021-market-is-expected-to-increase-from-nearly-93-billion-in-2016-to-107-billion-in-2021---research-and-markets-300380934.html
SOURCE Research and Markets