DUBLIN, Dec. 17, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x428rl/global) has announced the addition of the "Global Hyperphosphatemia Drugs Market 2015-2019" report to their offering.
The report forecasts the global hyperphosphatemia drugs market to grow at a CAGR of 10.71% over the period 2014-2019.
In this report, the author the present scenario and growth prospects of the global hyperphosphatemia drugs market for 2015-2019. To calculate the market size, the report considers revenue generated from the sales of branded, generic, OTC, and off-label drugs used for treating hyperphosphatemia.
- Increased number of people undergoing dialysis
- Non-adherence to treatment regimens
- Patient assistance programs
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key Market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Companies Mentioned Include:
- Fresenius Medical Care
- Keryx Biopharmaceuticals
- Vifor Pharma
- Chugai Pharmaceutical
- Japan Tobacco
- Kissei Pharmaceutical
- Torri Pharmaceutical
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Product profiles
PART 05: Introduction
PART 06: Disease Overview
PART 07: Key developments in hyperphosphatemia therapy
PART 08: Guidelines for use of phosphate binders
PART 09: Pipeline analysis
PART 10: Market landscape
PART 11: Hyperphosphatemia management market dynamics
PART 12: Market segmentation by dosage form
PART 13: Market segmentation by formulation
PART 14: Geographical segmentation
PART 15: Key leading countries
PART 16: Market drivers
PART 17: Impact of drivers
PART 18: Market challenges
PART 19: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 20: Market trends
PART 21: Vendor landscape
PART 22: Key vendor analysis
PART 23: Appendix
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x428rl/global
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets