Despite a small consumer of industrial robots, pharmaceutical & cosmetics industry has been seeing a rapid growth of industrial robotics adoption in recent years. Unit shipment in this sector is expected to see a CAGR of more than 20% over the coming period of 2016-2022.
With advantages of increasing productivity and reducing the occurrence of accident at works, industrial robots have been replacing human workforce and keeping pharmaceutical & cosmetics manufacturers competitive when they integrate robots into their production processes.
Industrial Robots for Pharmaceutical & Cosmetics Industry: Global Market 2016-2022 examines the worldwide market of industrial robotics in pharmaceutical & cosmetics industry through a comprehensive summary and analysis of premium information sources. On the basis of reviewing global market environments and pharmaceutical & cosmetics industry trends, this report provides an in-depth and detailed analysis of market structure, market trends, market forces, end-users, application fields, product types, geographical landscape, and the major industrial players/vendors.
In most analysis, historical statistics together with market outlook cover the 2014-2022 period in terms of unit shipment as well as sales revenue generated from hardware and software of industrial robots. The report also includes current competitive scenario and profiles of major vendors.
Scope of the Report
- Qualitative market analyses include identification and discussion of market structure, market overview, growth drivers, restraints and challenges, emerging market trends/opportunities, Porter's Fiver Forces as well as M&A landscape and fundraising trend (IPO and VCI).
- On basis of end-user, the market is broadly segmented into pharmaceutical industry and cosmetics industry. The pharmaceutical industry consumes most of newly ordered industrial robots due to its much larger production scale and fast-growing demand market.
- On basis of application, the market is segmented into dispensing, palletizing, packing & packaging, pick and place, and others with dispensing as a largest segment.
- On basis of product type, the market is segmented into articulated robots, Cartesian robots, SCARA robots, and other robots (cylindrical robots, delta robots, polar robots, etc.).
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 Industry Definition and Report Scope
1.2 Research Methodology
1.3 Executive Summary
2 Market Environment
2.1 Prospects for the World Economy in 2015-2016
2.2 Outlook of the World Economy to 2030
2.3 Outlook of the Global Pharmaceutical & Cosmetics Market
3 Market Overview and Qualitative Analysis
3.1 Market Structure
3.2 Market Overview
3.3 Major Growth Drivers
3.4 Market Restraints and Challenges
3.5 Emerging Opportunities and Market Trends
3.6 Porter's Fiver Forces Analysis
3.7 Key M&A Trends and Strategic Partnerships
3.8 IPO and VCI in Global Industrial Robot Market
4 Segmentation of Global Market by End-user
4.1 Market Overview by End-user
4.2 Industrial Robots Market in Pharmaceutical Industry
4.3 Industrial Robots Market in Cosmetics Industry
5 Segmentation of Global Market by Application
5.1 Industrial Robots Market in Pharmaceutical & Cosmetics Industry by Application
5.4 Packing & Packaging
5.5 Pick and Place
6 Segmentation of Global Market by Product Type
6.1 Industrial Robots Market in Pharmaceutical & Cosmetics Industry by Robot Type
6.2 Articulated Robots
6.3 Cartesian Robots
6.4 SCARA Robots
6.5 Other Types of Industrial Robots
7 Segmentation of Global Market by Region
8 Manufacturing Landscape
8.1 Overview of Global Manufacture
8.2 Company Profiles
- Adept Technology
- Apex Automation and Robotics
- Denso Wave
- Epson Robotics
- Kawasaki Robotics
- Toshiba Machine
- Yaskawa Motoman
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3sb99q/industrial_robots
Related Topics: Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetics, Robotics
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-industrial-robots-for-pharmaceutical--cosmetics-markets-2016-2022---research-and-markets-300330926.html
SOURCE Research and Markets