DUBLIN, January 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nqm32b/global_industrial) has announced the addition of the "Global Industrial Waste Recycling and Services Market 2016-2020" report to their offering.
The report predicts the global industrial waste recycling and services market to grow steadily at a CAGR of over 12% during the forecast period.
Onsite recycling is gaining popularity, which bodes well for market growth during the forecast period. Such onsite waste recycling reduces the cost of transporting the waste and keeps the waste out of the waste stream, which leads to either the landfill or the incineration process. This, in turn, protects the environment.
According to the report, waste collection is a critical aspect of the waste management system and includes gathering waste in collection containers, sorting and grading it, and transporting it to treatment or recycling facilities. Mixed-material wastes offer low economical value and require additional work and time to fulfill certain parameters. Hence, new technologies are introduced such as smart collection and processing that make these processes simpler and more economic. The use of advanced technologies and improved collection processes will drive the recycling and services market.
Further, the report states that the lack of awareness among companies in developing countries poses a challenge to market growth.
Key questions answered in the report include:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2020?
- What are the key factors driving the global industrial waste recycling and services market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global industrial waste recycling and services market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global industrial waste recycling and services market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the Americas, APAC, and EMEA.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global industrial waste recycling and services market?
The leading vendors in the market are:
- Republic Services
- Suez Environnement
- Veolia Environmental Services
- Waste Management
Other prominent vendors in the market include:
- Progressive Waste Solution
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Market segmentation by industry
PART 07: Market segmentation by waste type
PART 08: Geographical segmentation
PART 09: Market drivers
PART 10: Impact of drivers
PART 11: Market challenges
PART 12: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 13: Market trends
PART 14: Vendor landscape
PART 15:Key vendor analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nqm32b/global_industrial
About Research and Markets:
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
SOURCE Research and Markets