More than 40 top executives and creators from China, Korea, U.S. and Europe will share their vision for the future of Wanghong business (the term is Chinese for internet influencers) with more than 1,500 expected attendees from around the world.
The summit is organized and hosted by China's largest influencers community REDBANG and Yixia Tech, the parent company of China's largest short-video sharing platform Miaopai. Designed to benefit both local and international creators and businesses, it features keynotes, panels, vendor presentations and networking events. MOU signings with Miaopai will also be available at the conference to help global influencers enter China market.
The summit has announced calls for speakers lined up in July. The following keynotes are confirmed as of today:
- Adi Sideman, YouNow, CEO and Founder, U.S.
- Barry Blumberg, Defy Media, Chief Content Officer, U.S.
- Anneke Schogt, Director of IMAgency, the Netherlands
- Bob Ding, REDBANG, CEO and Founder, China
- Kun Han, Miaopai, Founder, China
- Won Hee Lee, Founder of Cartoon Blue, Korea
Attendees will also hear from these influencers:
- Rachel Levin, Youtuber with 8.5 million subscriptions, U.S.
- Zach King, Vine star and Youtuber, U.S.
- Sandi Ball, Youtuber with 2.8 million subscriptions, U.S.
- the Symmetry Breakfast, Instagramer with 600k followers, U.K.
- Chiara Nasti, Instagramer with 1.2 million followers, Italy
More featured speakers will be announced soon. To receive information and register for the conference, please visit: http://summit.REDBANG.cn
REDBANG is the largest influencer business contingent in China with more than 1,000 registered members, including creators, MCNs, social platforms and ecosystem partners. REDBANG aims to bridge the gap between international influencers and the China market.
About Yixia Tech
Yixia Tech, the parent company of Chinese Youtube Miaopai, distributes two billion views of short videos per day. As Weibo's exclusive partner for short video distribution, Yixia also owns Yizhibo, another exclusive live-streaming product of Weibo.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-influencers-to-speak-at-chinas-1st-international-influencer-summit-organized-by-redbang-and-yixia-tech-300309359.html