DUBLIN, August 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Influenza Vaccines" report to their offering.
The seasonal influenza vaccines market will be boosted by the broadening of vaccination recommendations within the EU markets to include school-aged children, and the gradual adoption of premium-priced quadrivalent influenza vaccines (QIVs).
This report addresses the following questions:
- How will new and changing recommendations impact vaccines sales?
- How will vaccination coverage rates for influenza change over the forecast period?
- Which factors will be drivers and resistors of uptake for novel QIVs?
- Which vaccine approaches have the greatest potential to improve protection for infants and the elderly?
- How will the launches of adjuvanted and virus-like particle QIVs affect the landscape of the seasonal influenza vaccines market?
Key Topics Covered:
FORECAST: SEASONAL INFLUENZA VACCINES
- Executive Summary
- Market Overview and Trends
- Market Definition
- Key Drivers and Resistors of Conversion To QIVs
- US Market Forecast
- France Market Forecast
- Germany Market Forecast
- Italy Market Forecast
- Spain Market Forecast
- UK Market Forecast
- Key Opinion Leader Research
PIPELINE: SEASONAL INFLUENZA VACCINES
- Executive Summary
- Clinical Pipeline Overview
- Product profile (late stage): MF-
- adjuvanted QIV
- Product profile (late stage): VLP QIV
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9trcbz/influenza_vaccines
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-influenza-vaccines-market-report-2016---seasonal-forecasts-and-pipeline-analysis---research-and-markets-300310335.html
SOURCE Research and Markets