NEW YORK, April 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Demand for infrared LEDs has been increasing over the last few years, on account of rising penetration of these LEDs in automotive, defense, consumer electronics, etc. Major applications of infrared LEDs include imaging, surveillance, automotive, lighting, etc. Infrared LEDs are also being increasing used in handheld devices for identity verification and mobile payment technologies. Rising security concerns in developing as well as developed countries is driving demand for surveillance devices and biometrics systems that are being deployed across various sectors such as education, defense, healthcare, residential, etc.
According to "Global Infrared LED Market By Application (Imaging, Lighting, Surveillance, Automotive and Others), By Region (Asia-Pacific, Americas, Europe, and Middle East and Africa) and Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2010 – 2020", the global infrared LED market is projected to grow at a CAGR of more than 9% during 2015-2020. Major factors propelling growth in the global infrared LED market include rising use of infrared LEDs in smartphones for iris recognition, and increasing use of these LEDs in CCTVs and surveillance systems. Asia-Pacific is the largest regional market for infrared LEDs in the world, due to the increasing penetration of these LEDs in smartphones, automotive, surveillance systems and other segments. Epistar Corporation, Nichia Corporation, Everlight Electronics, High Power Lighting, etc. are among the major Infrared LED companies involved in manufacturing infrared LEDs for various end user applications. "Global Infrared LED Market By Application (Imaging, Lighting, Surveillance, Automotive & Others), By Region (Asia-Pacific, Americas, Europe, and Middle East and Africa) and Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2010 – 2020" report elaborates on the following aspects related to the global infrared LED market:
- Global Infrared LED Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Application (Imaging, Lighting, Surveillance, Automotive and Others)
- Regional Analysis – Asia-Pacific, Americas, Europe, and Middle East & Africa
- Changing Market Trends & Developments
- Strategic Recommendations & Competitive Landscape
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Global Infrared LED Market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, infrared LED distributors and dealers to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with infrared LED manufacturers, distributors, exporters and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03564643-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-infrared-led-market-by-application-imaging-lighting-surveillance-automotive--others-by-region-asia-pacific-americas-europe-and-middle-east-and-africa-and-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-2010--2020-300248695.html