LONDON, Jan. 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Increasing vehicle density, need to reduce traffic congestion and increasing investment by various governments is fueling the deployment of Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS). With continuing innovations in the transportation sector, the global ITS market is expected to witness increasing adoption of various intelligent transportation systems across various application areas such as fleet monitoring, tolling management, ticket management, transportation pricing, traffic monitoring, etc. However, sluggish growth in global infrastructure coupled with high installation cost are few of the factors restricting the growth of global ITS market. Such limitations can be overcome with public private partnerships focusing on boost development efforts and adoption of this technology.
According to "Global Intelligent Transportation Systems Market By System (ATMS, ATPS, ATIS, etc.), By Application (Traffic Management, Electronic Toll Management, Parking Management, Advance Traveler Information, etc.) and Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2010-2020", the global ITS market is poised to grow at CAGR of over 10% during 2015 - 2020. With the market being too fragmented, a large number of players are engaged in offering ITS solutions across the globe. Thales, Xerox, and Cubic are few of the leading players operating in the market. In 2014, Americas accounted for the largest share in the global ITS market, followed by Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. However, Asia-Pacific offers huge future growth opportunities for ITS deployments, and consequently, is expected to outperform the broader market. Rising concerns associated with vehicular emissions are also influencing ITS strategic plan of various major economies, and this is expected to have a positive impact on global ITS market during the forecast period. "Global Intelligent Transportation Systems Market By System (ATMS, ATPS, ATIS, etc.), By Application (Traffic Management, Electronic Toll Management, Parking Management, Advance Traveler Information, etc.) and Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2010-2020", discusses the following aspects of global ITS market:
- ITS Market Size & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By System (ATMS, ATPS, ATIS, etc.), By Application (Traffic Management, Electronic Toll Management, Parking Management, Advance Traveler Information, etc.)
- Upcoming Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of ITS market across the globe
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth over next five years
- To help industry consultants, ITS manufacturers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research includes interviews with ITS companies, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research includes an exhaustive research of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3564644/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48