DUBLIN, May 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Lasers for Industrial Applications: Global Markets" report to their offering.
The global market for industrial laser reached $4.3 billion in 2014. This market is projected to grow from about nearly $4.6 billion in 2015 to $6.3 billion in 2020, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.6% between 2015 and 2020.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global market for lasers used in industrial applications - Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, 2015, and projections of CAGRs through 2020 - Coverage of lasers including carbon dioxide, Nd:YAG, fiber, disc and direct diode - A breakdown of application segments, including medical, precision cutting, continuous and spot welding, cladding, drilling, bending, engraving, sintering, soldering, laser scribing, optical pumping, test and measurement, remote sensing, coherent laser radar, interferometry, materials channelization, and photonic doppler velocitemetry - A separate examination of the surrounding equipment market, including hardware, software, optical fiber cable, and chillers - Profiles of major players in the industry
Scope of the report:
- Type: Carbon dioxide lasers, fiber lasers, Nd:YAG lasers, solid-state lasers and disk laser. - Application: Material processing, marking and engraving, semiconductors and micro-processing and additive manufacturing. - End users: Aerospace and defense, consumer electronics, construction, healthcare, and oil and gas. - Region: North America (i.e., the U.S., Canada, Mexico). Europe (i.e., the U.K., Germany, France, Italy, the rest of Europe), the Asia-Pacific region (i.e., India, China, Japan, South Korea, the rest of Asia-Pacific) and the Rest of the World (RoW) (i.e., the Middle East, Africa and Latin America, including Central and South America.
The lasers discussed are not used on the products themselves, but in the manufacture of the products. Lasers' ability to be used for high-quality athermal material processing is a major factor fueling their demand in the consumer electronics sector. In addition to industry and competitive analysis of the industrial laser market, this report also includes a patent analysis and a listing of company profiles for key market players.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
- Study Goals And Objectives
- Reasons For Conducting The Study
- Scope Of Report
- Intended Audience
- Information Sources
- Analyst's Credentials
Chapter 2: Summary - Table Summary : Global Industrial Laser Market By End-Use Industry, Through 2020 - Figure Summary : Global Industrial Laser Market By End-Use Industry, 2014-2020
Chapter 3: Overview
- Market Definition And Evolution
- Future Outlook And Expectations
- Important Industrial Laser Patents
Chapter 4: Industrial Laser Market By Type - Introduction - Market Dynamics - Carbon Dioxide Lasers - Fiber Laser - ND:YAG Laser - Solid-State Lasers - Disk Laser - Other
Chapter 5: Industrial Laser Market By Application
- Market Dynamics
- Material Processing
- Marking And Engraving
- Semiconductors And Microprocessing
- Additive Manufacturing
Chapter 6: Industrial Laser Market By End-Use Industry - Introduction - Aerospace And Defense - Consumer Electronics - Construction - Healthcare - Oil And Gas - Other
Chapter 7: Industrial Laser Market By Region
Chapter 8: Industry Structure And Competitive Analysis - Market Share Analysis - Factors Impacting The Industrial Laser Market - Patent Analysis - Laser Safety - Regulations - Revised System Classifications - Precautions - Protective Eye Wear - Fiber-Optics For Laser Safety - Non-Beam Hazards- Electrical And Other
Chapter 9: Company Profiles
- Alltec Gmbh
- Bright Solutions Srl
- Changchun New Industries Optoelectronics Tech. Co. Ltd.
- Cincinnati Incorporated
- Coherent Inc.
- Continuum Electro-Optics Inc.
- Crylas Gmbh
- Dilas Diodenlaser Gmbh
- Ekspla Uab
- Epilog Corporation
- Han's Laser
- Imra America Inc.
- Innolas U.K. Ltd.
- Ipg Photonics Corporation
- Jenoptik AG
- L-3 Advanced Laser Systems Technology
- Lumentum Holdings Inc.
- Millennium Laser Systems Ltd.
- Newport Corp.
- Nkt Photonics
- Nlight Corporation
- OZ Optics Limited
- Rofin-Sinar Laser Gmbh
- Rofin-Sinar Technologies Inc.
- Sheaumann Laser Inc.
- Spi Lasers Plc
- Suzhou Tianhong Laser Co. Ltd.
- Syneron Medical Ltd
- Toptica Photonics AG
- Trumpf Gmbh + Co. KG
- Western Photonics Technology
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b4gd6p/lasers_for
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-lasers-for-industrial-applications-markets-2014-2020---coverage-of-lasers-including-carbon-dioxide-ndyag-fiber-disc-and-direct-diode---research-and-markets-300268327.html
SOURCE Research and Markets