DUBLIN, April 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Lead Global Market Review 2015/2016" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160330/349511LOGO )
The report presents a thorough study of lead, covering both global and regional markets.
It aims to give a proper picture of the market, its trends, perspectives and opportunities.
Comprehensive data showing lead worldwide production, consumption, trade statistics and prices are provided.
Each country's market overview covers the following: lead production in the country, major manufacturers, lead consumption, lead trade.
The report offers a 5-year outlook on the reviewed market, including lead market volume predictions and prices trends.
Reasons to Buy:
- The report provides analysis of factors that affect the market.
- Company's business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the lead market.
- The report will help to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in the report will assist and strengthen company's decision-making processes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. WORLD LEAD INDUSTRY
1.1. General data about lead
1.2. Lead market trends
- Lead resources globally
- Production and consumption
- Demand structure
2. LEAD INDUSTRY IN EUROPE
3. LEAD INDUSTRY IN CIS
4. LEAD INDUSTRY IN ASIA PACIFIC
4.5. Republic of Korea
5. LEAD INDUSTRY IN NORTH AMERICA
6. LEAD INDUSTRY IN LATIN AMERICA
7. LEAD INDUSTRY IN MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA
7.3. South Africa
8. LEAD INDUSTRY PROSPECTS TO 2020
8.1. Production forecast, projects
8.2. Demand future trends
8.3. Consuming industries
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n2np5q/lead_global
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets