DUBLIN, January 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cf58v8/global_left) has announced the addition of the "Global Left Atrial Appendage (LAA) Closure Market 2016-2020" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The global left atrial appendage closure market is expected to grow at a massive CAGR of over 28% during the forecast period.
One of the major trends is the increasing focus on clinical trials by vendors for new product launches in the untapped market such as the US and APAC. This factor propels the growth of the market during the forecast period. The increase in awareness programs and significant growth opportunity in the US are also expected to boost market growth in the future.
According to the report, one of the major growth factors is a significant increase in the incidences of stroke. It is estimated that 15 million people worldwide suffer a stroke each year. With the rise in the aging population, excessive smoking, average hypertension, and cholesterol levels, the number of atrial fibrillation cases is also increasing across the globe.
Further, the report states that one of the major challenges is the complicated LAA closure implantation procedure that requires experienced surgeons. Also, post implantation, timely procedural follow up and medical treatment are needed. This factor restrains the adoption of LAA closure devices.
Key questions answered in the report include:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2019?
- What are the key factors driving the global left atrial appendage closure market?
- What are the Key Market trends?impacting the growth of the global left atrial appendage closure market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global left atrial appendage closure market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global left atrial appendage closure market?
- What are the trending factors influencing the market shares of the APAC, EMEA, and the Americas?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global left atrial appendage closure market?
- Boston Scientific
- St. Jude
- Coherex Medical
- Lifetech Scientific
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Pipeline analysis
PART 07: Regulation of LAA closure devices
PART 08: Market segmentation by product
PART 09: Geographical segmentation
PART 10: Market drivers
PART 11: Impact of drivers
PART 12: Market challenges
PART 13: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 14: Market trends
PART 15: Vendor landscape
PART 16: Key vendor analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cf58v8/global_left
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
SOURCE Research and Markets