LONDON, Dec. 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Global luxury furniture: Market outlook
With change in lifestyle and growth in the economy, people are constantly enhancing their living and work environment, hence the adoption of products such as luxury furniture is on the rise. Luxury furniture is undergoing rapid modifications, wherein vendors are coming up with various striking new designs and collaborating with interior designers to increase their visibility to capture high customer base.
According to Technavio analysts, the global luxury furniture market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 4% during the forecast period. In terms of geography, Europe represented the largest market for luxury furniture. The market in developed countries is growing at a moderate rate, however, the growth in developing countries such as China and India has been significantly high and promising. One major trend motivating the market growth is the advent of eco-friendly furniture, which is driven by the growing environmental concerns that have driven the furniture vendors to go green.
Segmentation of the global luxury furniture market by application
The rise in domestic real estate industry and growing number of high net worth individual's (HNWI) and ultra high net worth individual's (UHNWI) population globally, has led to the growth of domestic segment with a market share of nearly 72% as of 2014. During the forecast period, domestic segment will continue to grow at a fast pace and retain its lead in the market.
Segmentation of the global luxury furniture market by retail format
• Furniture retailer
• Departmental stores
• Online retailing
With a contribution of almost 50%, monobrand stores dominated the global luxury furniture market. The international appearance and touch of these spacious stores attracts the target consumers by projecting a fitting brand image. Some of the top vendors operating in this segment are Duresta Upholstery, Giovanni Visentin, and Laura Ashley.
Competitive landscape and key vendors
The global luxury furniture market is marked by the presence of well-diversified international and regional vendors. However, regional players are finding it difficult to compete with international players in terms of technology and pricing. Thus, vendors in the market are continuously looking for ways to enhance their quality by concentrating on original designs and technology.
Top vendors in this market are -
• Duresta Upholstery
• Giovanni Visentin
• Laura Ashley
• Muebles Pico
Other prominent vendors included in this report are Henredon Furniture Industries, Herman Miller, HNI, IKEA, Iola Furniture, Kimball International, Knoll, Nella Vetrina, Steelcase, Turri S.r.l., and Valderamobili.
Key questions answered in the report include
• What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2019?
• What are the key factors driving the global luxury furniture market?
• What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global luxury furniture market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in the global luxury furniture market?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global luxury furniture market?
• What are the trending factors influencing the market shares of the Europe, North America, APAC, and ROW?
• What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global luxury furniture market?
Technavio also offers customization on reports based on specific client requirement.
• Global Furniture Wood Coatings Market 2015-2019
• Global Home Office Furniture market 2015-2019
• Office Furniture Market in India 2015-2019
• Office Furniture Market in Russia 2014-2018
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3471818/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers