DUBLIN, December 14, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fwkhwr/manufacturing) has announced the addition of the "Manufacturing Execution System Market by Deployment Type, Process Industry (Chemicals, Food & Beverages, Life Science, Oil & Gas, Power), Discrete Industry (Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Medical Devices) and by Region - Global Forecast to 2020" report to their offering.
This report provides readers with an in-depth understanding of the global manufacturing execution system market, covering current and future drivers, challenges and opportunities. It includes detailed information about the key topics all market participants should be aware of. The report estimates that the global manufacturing execution system market will reach USD 12.6 Billion by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 10.85% between the 2015 and 2020 period.
Scope of the Report:
- This research report categorizes the global manufacturing execution system market based on process industry, discrete industry, deployment type, and region.
On the basis of the process industry:
- The manufacturing execution system market has been segmented into different process industry application areas such as oil & gas, chemicals, food & beverages, pulp & paper, life sciences, power, water & wastewater management, and others.
On the basis of the discrete industry:
- The manufacturing execution system market has been segmented into discrete industry application areas such as automotive, medical devices, aerospace & defense, FMCG, and others.
On the basis of deployment type:
- The manufacturing execution system market has been segmented based on the deployment type into on-premises, on-demand, and hybrid.
Target audience of the report:
- ERP developers
- Manufacturing execution system software providers
- Research and development organizations
- System integrators
- Cloud systems providers
- ABB Ltd.
- Andea Solutions Sp. Z O.O.
- Dassault Systemes SA
- Emerson Electric Co.
- General Electric Co. (GE)
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- SAP AG
- Schneider Electric SE
- Siemens AG
- Werum IT Solutions GmbH
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights - MES Market (Page No. - 34)
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Market Analysis, By Process Industry
8 MES Market Analysis, By Discrete Industry
9 Market, By Deployment Type
10 Market, By Region
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fwkhwr/manufacturing
About Research and Markets:
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
SOURCE Research and Markets