DUBLIN, Mar 09, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Over-the-Counter (OTC) Drugs and Dietary Supplements: Global Markets" report to their offering.
The global market for over the counter (OTC) drugs and dietary supplements reached $164.7 billion in 2016 and should reach $220.8 billion in 2021, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.0%. The report aims at understanding the dynamics and forecasts for OTC drugs and dietary supplements markets worldwide and provides key market propositions within the next five-year period.
The report covers developed and emerging markets in order to help readers understand:
- The current state of the OTC drugs and dietary supplements market and the key markets for its future development.
- New regulations that will influence the development of the OTC drugs and dietary supplements market.
- Market drivers of and threats to the OTC drugs and dietary supplements industry.
- Major regional trends in the global OTC drugs and dietary supplements market.
Scope of the Report:
- An overview of the global markets for OTC drugs and dietary supplements.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, 2016, and projections of CAGRs through 2021.
- Information about how pharmacies affect the OTC drug market.
- Analysis of new developments that will provide an opportunity to manufacturers and marketers of OTC medicines and dietary supplements to expand organically.
- Updates on the latest merger and acquisition activity.
- Coverage of how point of sales and channels of distribution drive sales of OTC drugs and dietary supplements.
- A look at key strategic initiatives for market penetration and expansion.
- Company profiles of major players in the field.
- Alacer Corp.
- Alcon Inc.
- Alfresa Pharma Corporation
- Alkalon A/S
- Alliance Healthcare
- Allergan, Plc.
- Arkopharma Pharmaceutical Laboratories (Laboratoires Pharmaceutiques)
- Aspen Holdings
- Bausch & Lomb
- Bayer Healthcare AG
- Boehringer Ingelheim GMBH
- Carma Laboratories, Inc.
- Chattem Inc.
- Cilag AG
- Colgate-Palmolive Company
- Daiichi Sankyo Co., Ltd.
- Derma Sciences
- Eyescience Labs
- (40+ Others)
Key Topics Covered:
4: Global OTC Drugs And Dietary Supplement Markets
5: OTC Drugs And Dietary Supplement Markets In The Americas
6: The OTC Drug And Dietary Supplement Markets In Europe
7: OTC Drugs And Dietary Supplement Markets In Asia-Pacific
8: Global Market Forecast For OTC Drugs By Therapeutic Classification
9: OTC Drug Industry Roadmap
10: Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/97m36k/overthecounter
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-market-for-over-the-counter-otc-drugs-and-dietary-supplements---analysis-technologies--forecasts-to-2021---research-and-markets-300421196.html
SOURCE Research and Markets