DUBLIN, Jan. 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p9rthv/global_market_for) has announced the addition of the "Global Market for Polyurethane Injections - By End Use and Geography (2015 - 2020)" report to their offering.
This comprehensive report predicts that the global market for polyurethane injections will grow with a CAGR of 6.7% during the 2015-2020 period. Europe is the largest market followed by North America and Asia-Pacific growing at a fast pace. Of an estimated $39 billion market for construction chemicals, slab repair accounts for a $1.6 billion share.
Benefits of this Report:
- The report will be useful in gaining an exhaustive understanding of the regional market. It will also be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade
- The report will be an ideal source material for industry consultants, manufacturers and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered.
- The report contains wide range of information about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Definition and key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of changing market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the industry on both global and regional scale.
- SILPRO CORPORATION
- THE WESTERN GROUP
- EVONIK DEGUSSA GMBH
- LAFARGE S.A.
- SCHOMBURG GMBH
- THE SHERWIN-WILLIAMS COMPANY
- BASF SE
- SIKA CORPORATION
- THE EUCLID CHEMICAL COMPANY
- DOW CHEMICAL CO.
- URETEK WORLDWIDE
- WALKER PARKING CONSULTANTS
- AGS ARGILES & MINÉRAUX / IMERYS GROUP
- STRUCTURAL PRESERVATION SYSTEMS, INC.
- SEABOARD WEATHERPROOFING CO.
- RESTRUCTION CORPORATION
- C.A. LINDMAN, INC.
Key Topics Covered:
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
4. MARKET SEGMENTATION
5. REGIONAL MARKET ANALYSIS
6. THE FUTURE OF THE GEOPOLYMER INDUSTRY
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE AND PROFILES OF KEY COMPANIES
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p9rthv/global_market_for
Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets