The global market for ultrasonic equipment should reach $54.5 billion by 2021 from $31.6 billion in 2016 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.5% from 2016 to 2021.
This report has been prepared in a simple format that can be easily understood with a number of tables and charts/figures. The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various types of ultrasonic technologies and products with reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global markets for ultrasonics and related technologies and products.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
- Identification of viable technology drivers through a comprehensive look at various platform technologies for new and existing ultrasound products and application markets.
- An evaluation of ultrasonic market opportunities to help develop targeted promotion plans.
- Information on market player initiatives attempting to meet market demand for various types of ultrasonic products.
- Profiles of major companies in the industry.
Key Topics Covered:
4: Market For Equipment Using Ultrasonics By Product
5: Market By Applications
7: Industry Structure And Competitive Analysis
8: Profiles Of Ultrasonic Equipment Manufacturers
- 3Mensio Medical Imaging Bv
- Accusonics Inc.
- Accutome Inc.
- Advanced Sonic Processing Systems
- Airmar Technology Corp.
- Alpinion Medical Systems Co. Ltd.
- Ametek Drexelbrook Inc.
- Analogic Corp.
- Aurizon Ultrasonics Llc
- Badger Meter Inc.
- Baumer Electric Ag
- Biosound Esaote Inc.
- Bk Medical Aps
- Blackstone- Ney Ultrasonics
- Blue Wave Ultrasonics
- Branson Ultrasonic Corp.
- Bullen Ultrasonics Inc.
- Cambridge Ultrasonics
- Cameron Measurement Systems
- Cedrat Technologies
- Chison Medical Imaging Co. Ltd.
- Crest Ultrasonics Corp.
- Danatronics Corp.
- Doppler Electronic Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Dukane Corp.
- Ekos Corp.
- Esaote Spa
- Ge Healthcare Ltd.
- Ge Inspection Technologies
- (60+ More)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l656pr/ultrasonics
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-market-for-ultrasonic-equipment-worth-545-billion-by-2021---segmentation-by-product-application--technology---research-and-markets-300295321.html
SOURCE Research and Markets