During the time from 2017 to 2026, patents of 48 pesticide varieties will expire, including 20 fungicide products, 14 herbicide products and 14 insecticide products.
A comprehensive introduction and analysis for these coming off-patent products can help enterprises full understanding these products and find potential business opportunities.
In this report, WBISS provides a detail profile for each coming off-patent product, and the detail data and information including:
1. Basic information (formula, formulation types and chemical structure)
2. Physical & Safety Data (physical properties, toxicology)
3. Technology and synthesis route introduction
4. Application (e.g. crops for application, diseases or insect pests and weeds for application, dosage)
5. Patent situation in China, Japan, EU and USA (patent number and expiry date)
6. Registration situation in 30 countries (registered product, specification, registrant)
7. Key findings by WBISS
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04312497-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-market-of-agrochemicals-in-crop-protection-has-reached-usd-59-billion-in-2014-300370912.html