DUBLIN, May 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Markets for Milk Alternatives" report to their offering.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the milk alternatives industry structure. Revenue figures are provided for 2012 and 2013 and estimated for the five-year period from 2014 through 2019.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global markets for milk alternatives
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2019.
- Information on different types of milk alternatives including soy milk, almond milk, rice milk, oat milk, and others (coconut milk, hemp milk, hazelnut milk, etc.)
- Examination of different formulations including plain-sweetened, plain-unsweetened, flavored sweetened, flavored unsweetened, and others (low calorie, fortified, etc.)
- Evaluations of the different sales channels including supermarkets, health and food stores, pharmacies, convenience stores, and others (e-retailers, direct sales, etc.)
- Profiles of major players in the milk alternatives industry
Scope of the Study:
A milk alternative is any alternative liquid that replaces milk in a diet or recipe. The scope of this study covers milk alternatives in the nondairy market. The report analyzes each market and its applications, regulatory environment, technology, market projections and market shares. Technological issues include the latest trends and developments. Markets are broken down by regions, which are North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa and Asia-Pacific.
- The global market for milk alternatives reached $5.8 billion in 2014 and should reach nearly $10.9 billion by 2019, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.3% through 2019.
- The soy milk category of this market reached $4.4 billion in 2014 and should reach nearly $8.0 billion by 2019, a CAGR of 12.5%.
- Almond milk reached $886.8 million in 2014 and should reach $1.8 billion by 2019, a CAGR of 15.8%.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
- Study Objectives
- Reasons For Doing This Study
- Contributions Of The Study And Intended Audience
- Scope Of The Study
- Information Sources
- Analyst's Credentials
Chapter 2: Executive Summary - Table Summary : Global Market For Milk Alternatives, Through 2019 - Figure Summary : Global Market For Milk Alternatives, 2012-2019
Chapter 3: Overview
- Types Of Milk Alternatives
- Opportunities For Milk Alternatives
- Disadvantages Of Milk Alternatives
Chapter 4: Regulatory Aspects And New Product Development - Key Drivers For New Product Development - Recalls - Regulatory Aspects
Chapter 5: Market Analysis
- Market By Type
- Market Overview
- Market By Region
- Market By Formulations
- Market By Sales Channels
Chapter 6: Industry Structure - Soy Milk - Almond Milk - Rice Milk - Other Milk Alternatives
Chapter 7: Patent Analysis
- Patents By Year
- Patents By Type
- Patents By Company
- Patents By Country
Chapter 8: Current Situation And Market Prospects - Factors Affecting The Market - Future Prospects Of The Markets
Chapter- 9: Company Profiles
- Blue Diamond Growers Inc.
- Dr Chung' S Food Co. Ltd.
- Earth's Own Food Company Inc.
- Eden Foods Inc.
- Freedom Foods Group Ltd.
- Kikkoman Corp.
- Leche Pascual
- Living Harvest Foods Inc.
- Maeil Dairies Co., Ltd
- Nutriops S.L.
- Oatly Ab
- Organic Valley Family Of Farms
- Pacific Natural Foods
- Panos Brands Llc
- Sanitarium Health & Wellbeing Company
- Stremicks Heritage Foods
- Sunopta Inc.
- The Bridge S.R.L.
- The Hain Celestial Group Inc.
- The Whitewave Foods Company
- Turtle Mountain Llc
- Vitasoy International Holdings Limited
- VV Group
- Yeo Hiap Seng Ltd
Chapter- 10: Appendix I-Abbreviations
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ndq4xp/global_markets
Research and Markets Logo
Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager email@example.com
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-markets-for-milk-alternatives-report-2016---soy-milk-to-account-for-nearly-80-billion-of-the-109-billion-by-2019---research-and-markets-300268291.html
SOURCE Research and Markets