DUBLIN, June 22, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Markets for Security Technologies for the Internet of Things (IoT)" report to their offering.
This report analyzes the market for commercialized IoT security solutions. It helps readers to understand how the IoT security solutions market will evolve, as well as the trends that will impact its adoption. The report focuses on security solutions that have been developed or customized to meet the unique needs of IoT systems. Services provided for integrating such solutions or managed security services are not included in the scope of this report.
This study was conducted with a global perspective in terms of the IoT security solution technology and its applications. Market projections have been conducted for five geographic regions: North America, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Asia-Pacific. All market reported revenues are in constant 2016 U.S. dollars.
The report also provides an understanding of the technologies used for IoT security solutions and the roles that new standards may have on these solutions in the foreseeable future.
The report contains:
- An in-depth analysis of the market for technologies used in most IoT security solutions by different applications.
- New technology developments for IoT security solutions that will impact the development of future products.
- Current and potential demand for such solutions across different verticals such as automotive, healthcare, smart homes and smart cities.
- Current and future market projections for IoT security solutions from 2015 to 2021
- Profiles of current industry players, including IoT security solution providers and industry groups working toward developing industry standards.
- Overview of partnerships, important acquisitions and venture capital funding activity in IoT security solution startups.
- A review of the market opportunities and challenges for current and new industry participants.
- Broadstar Information Technologies
- Centri Technology
- Certified Security Solutions Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Device Authority
- Digicert Inc.
- Entrust Datacard
- Forescout Technologies Inc.
- Globalsign Inc.
- Great Bay Software Inc.
- Icon Labs
- Imagination Technologies
- (20+ Others)
Key Topics Covered:
2: Summary and Highlights
3: IoT Security Solutions: Technology Background
4: IoT Security Solutions Market Background
5: Market Segmentation by Device Layer IoT Security
6: Market Segmentation: Network Layer IoT Security
7: Market Segmentation by IoT Application and Cloud Security
8: Market Segmentation: Threat Detection and Security Management Solutions
9: Market Segmentation: End-to-end IoT Security Platforms
10: Market Segmentation: IoT Security Solutions by End-use Markets
11: Market Segmentation by Region
12: Application of Security Solutions for IoT Platforms
13: New Technology Developments
14: Patent Developments in IoT security
15: Analysis of Market Opportunities
16: Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mf3hb9/global_markets
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-markets-for-security-technologies-for-the-internet-of-things-iot-2017-current--potential-demand-for-automotive-healthcare-smart-homes--smart-cities---research-and-markets-300478296.html
SOURCE Research and Markets