MUMBAI, India, January 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Bharat Book Bureau presents Global Media based Water Filters Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019 In this report provides the demand for media based water filters is rising largely due to increasing water & wastewater treatment market, coupled with increasing gap between water demand and supply, globally. (http://www.bharatbook.com/consumer-goods-market-research-reports/global-media-based-water-filters-market-forecast-opportunities-2019.html)
Agricultural sector accounted for about 70% of the overall global water demand in 2012. As the second largest demand driver for water, the industrial sector accounted for nearly 22% share in the same year. In developing countries, agricultural sector is the highest demand generator for water, while in developed countries, industrial sector accounts for the largest share. In 2012, the water demand from industrial sector in developing countries was 22%, whereas in developed countries, the share stood at 59%. The countries accounting for the largest share of global water demand include the United States, China, India and Brazil.
According to Population Action International, by 2025, more than 2.8 billion people in 48 countries are expected to witness water scarcity. Out of these 48 countries, about 40 are from West Asia, North Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa regions. High efficiency water purifiers would be required in these regions to tackle the forthcoming water challenges, which are expected to increase the demand for water filters.
According to "Global Media based Water Filter Market Forecast & Opportunities 2019", the global media based water filters market is projected to cross USD12 billion by 2018. The demand for residential media based water filters is predominantly being driven by rising demand for water purifiers, globally. Changing trends such as combination water filters, is contributing to the demand for media based water filters in water purifiers market. Most of the water purifier manufacturers are combining media based water filters along with reverse osmosis and ultra violet water purifiers, creating a huge global opportunity for media based water filters. For instance, a Chinese manufacturer, Paragon, introduced KDF filter media, which is augmenting the sales of media based water filters in the country.
"Global Media based Water Filters Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019" discusses the following aspects related to global wastewater treatment plants market:
- Global Media Based Water Filters Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Top 6 Countries' In-depth Market Analysis
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of water filter market globally
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, water filter manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs.
Request for sample pages: http://www.bharatbook.com/RequestSample.asp?pid=456218
- India Water Filters Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018
- The World Market for Machinery for Filtering and Purifying Water: A 2013 Global Trade Perspective
- The World Market for Machinery for Filtering and Purifying Beverages Excluding Water: A 2013 Global Trade Perspective
- Russia: Water Filters Market
About Bharat Book Bureau
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information aggregator that provides market research reports, industry analysis, company profiles, business reports, country reports, newsletters and online databases. Our clients include Corporate, Consulting firms, and Academic Institutions and Government departments across the globe. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. The market research reports we provide, help global companies examine the different markets before setting up a business or expanding into different countries across the world. They give a complete perspective on the current market scenario, trends, segments and future outlook.
SOURCE Bharat Book Bureau