DUBLIN, Sept. 7, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/97mt2w/medical_lifting) has announced the addition of the "Medical Lifting Sling Market by Product (Transfer, Hammock, Toilet, Seating, Universal, Standing, Bariatric), by Material (Nylon, Padded, Canvas), by Usage Type (Disposable, Reusable), End User (Home, Hospital, Elderly) -Forecast to 2020" report to their offering.
The medical lifting sling market is expected to grow at a double-digit CAGR of 11.4% to reach USD 706.0 Million by 2020. Factors such as rising geriatric population, increasing incidences of lifestyle diseases, and high recovery cost from injuries resulting from manual handling of patient handling equipment are driving the growth of this market. However, lack of skilled training and knowledge to handle patients and persistent difficulty in handling obese patients are hindering the growth of this market.
Scope of the Report
- This report covers the global and regional market for medical slings market on the basis of products, usage type, material, and end user - The market study does not cover the medical lifting slings market in terms of volume
This research report categorizes the medical lifting sling market on the basis of product, usage type, material, end user and region.
Medical Lifting Slings Market, by Usage Type
- Reusable Slings - Disposable Slings
Medical Lifting Slings Market, by Product
- Universal Slings - Transfer Slings - Hammock Slings - Standing Slings - Seating Slings - Toilet Slings - Bariatric Slings - Others (Positioning Slings and Pivot Slings)
Medical Lifting Slings Market, by Material
- Nylon - Padded - Mesh - Canvas - Others (Polypropylene and Cotton)
Medical Lifting Slings Market, by End User
- Home Care Facilities - Hospitals - Elderly Care Facilities - Other End Users (Emergency Medical Services, Long-term Acute Care Facilities, Trauma Centers, and Nursing Homes)
- ETAC AB - Getinge Group (Arjohuntleigh) - Guldmann Inc. - Handicare as - Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc. - Invacare Corporation - Joerns Healthcare, LLC - Prism Medical Ltd. - Silvalea Ltd. - Spectra Care Group
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/97mt2w/medical_lifting
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets