LONDON, Sept. 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Medical practice management software facilitates the efficient functioning of physicians, diagnostic centers, pharmacists, and other small and large health practices by providing structured framework for activities like patient flow management, patient and staff scheduling, insurance billing, claims management, inventory management etc.
The medical practice management software market is mainly driven by the increasing need to curtail growing healthcare costs, rising incidence of medical errors, growing need to adhere to regulatory guidelines, and various government initiatives to promote the use of healthcare IT across the globe. However, the high implementation cost, lack of in house IT domain knowledge, reluctance among end users to adopt new methods, and the data security and interoperability issues limit the growth of the market to some extent.
The global medical practice management software market is mainly segmented by product, mode of delivery, end-user, and geography. The product market is primarily segmented into integrated and standalone software. The market is further segmented by mode of delivery into web-based, on-premise, and cloud based software. The comprehensive end-user analysis is provided in the report by segmenting this market into physicians, diagnostic labs, pharmacies, and other end-users. The physicians practice management software market is further analyzed by practice size into solo practices, small practices (2-10 physicians), medium practices (11-50 physicians), and large sized practices (51 or more physicians). Market size estimates and forecasts for the period 2016 to 2021 have been provided for each segment and its sub-segment, in terms of USD million, calculating growth rates from 2016 to 2021, considering 2015 as the base year for calculations. The global medical practice management software market is segmented by geography into four major continents namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). These regions are further analyzed at a country level to provide the market size and forecast in various countries across the globe.
The report offers meticulous analysis of market dynamics, burning issues, and technological landscape of the global medical practice management software market. The report provides the competitive landscape of the major players in this market such as Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. (U.S.), Athenahealth, Inc. (U.S.), Cerner Corporation (U.S.), Epic (U.S.), GE Healthcare (U.K.), Greenway Medical (U.S.), MEDITECH (U.S.), McKesson Corporation (U.S.), and NextGen Healthcare Information System LLC (U.S) with detailed analysis of their product portfolio, financials, and recent developments.
Key questions answered in the report-
• Which are the high growth market segments in terms of products, end-users, mode of delivery, regions, and countries?
• What is the historical market for medical practice management software across the globe?
• What are the market forecasts and estimates from the period 2016-2021?
• What are the major drivers, restrains, threats, and opportunities in the global medical practice management software market?
• What are the burning issues of the global medical practice management software market?
• Who are the major players in the global medical practice management software market and what share of the market do they hold?
• Who are the major players in various regions (North America, APAC, Europe, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) and what share of the market do they hold?
• What are the competitive landscapes and who are the market leaders by sub-region in the global medical practice management software market?
• What are the recent developments in the global medical practice management software market?
• What are the different strategies adopted by the major players in the global medical practice management software market?
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3939358/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-medical-practice-management-software-market-outlook-2016-2021-300327254.html