DUBLIN, March 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4jlrbs/metered_dose) has announced the addition of the "Metered Dose Inhalers to 2022" report to their offering.
This in-depth report provides an analysis of the global metered dose inhalers market and the drivers, challenges and opportunities set to face this market. It considers current and future factors, offering readers and unrivalled understanding of this market. Metered dose inhalers have been around for more than thirty years, and while the underlying technology is relatively straightforward and mature, device developers and their inhaled drug partners have been able to add improvements and/or new features that address MDI limitations and advance ease-of-use.
- What inhalable drugs are supplied in MDIs, how are they marketed, what are the device specifics, and who markets them?
- What inhalable MDI products are in late stage development, who are the developers, and what indications are they targeting?
- What are the major factors driving metered dose inhaled drug/device demand?
- What is the size of the market today, who are the market share leaders, and what will the market share be in 2022?
- How important are drug developer-device manufacturer relationships and what are the key alliances in the industry?
- What are the essential design factors, material selection issues, technologies and market development issues MDI products?
- What are the significant economic, technology, and regulatory factors affecting the market for MDIs?
1. Executive Summary
2. Inhaled Drug Delivery Market Dynamics
3. Devices and Formulations
4. MDI Technology Factors
5. MDI Performance Factors
6. MDI Product Assessments and Analysis
7. Therapeutic Market Analysis, Market Data and Forecasts
8. Market Factors
9. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4jlrbs/metered_dose
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-metered-dose-inhalers-analysis-2016-2022---trends-sales-opportunities--forecasts-300240255.html
SOURCE Research and Markets