LONDON, May 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The global methyl acrylate market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.3% between 2014 and 2019. Asia-Pacific held the largest share of the methyl acrylate market, while the North American market is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 3.8% during the forecast period of 2014 to 2019.
In this report, the global methyl acrylate market has been classified on the basis of application and geography. The applications covered in the report include surface coatings, adhesives & sealants, detergents, textiles, plastic additives, and other applications.
The surface coating application segment is the fastest-growing application at a CAGR of 4.4% between 2014 and 2019. Various factors such as increasing methyl acrylate plant capacity, increasing consumption in the emerging markets, growing demand from the end-user industries, and suitability for various applications is driving this segment.
The global methyl acrylate market is a competitive market with a number of market players. As of 2014, the global methyl acrylate market was majorly dominated by Arkema S.A. (France), LG Chem Ltd. (South Korea), BASF-YPC Co., Ltd. (China), Shanghai Huayi Acrylic Acid Co., Ltd. (China), Chinese National Offshore Oil Corporation (China), CJSC Sibur Holding (Russia), Zhejiang Satellite Acrylic Acid (China), and Nippon Shokubai Co., Ltd. (Japan). Plant capacity expansion and mergers & acquisitions are the major strategies adopted by most of the market players to achieve growth in the methyl acrylate market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report focuses on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends and PEST analysis), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging- and high-growth segments, high-growth regions/countries and their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides details of the established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help garner a greater market share. Firms that purchase the report could use any one or a combination of five strategies that include market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment to strengthen their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on methyl acrylate offered by top players in the global methyl acrylate market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the methyl acrylate market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information of lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various methyl acrylate technologies across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information of new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the methyl acrylate market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the methyl acrylate market
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3859389/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-methyl-acrylate-market-by-application-by-geography--analysis-and-forecast-to-2019-300275864.html