LONDON, Dec. 29, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The global military maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) market is one of the most diverse markets in the defense industry. Market participants include the militaries, aircraft manufacturers, engine manufacturers, component manufacturers, specialty MRO companies, and airlines. This market research examines all of the military aircraft fleets globally and the MRO efforts that support them. The research is separated by classes of aircraft including, combat, transport, trainer, special mission, unmanned aircraft, attack helicopters, and utility helicopters. It also examines the market by regions divided into North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa.
- The North American maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) market is the largest individual market, but will experience negative growth. Meanwhile, Asia-Pacific will experience the most significant regional growth.
- Engine MRO represents nearly % of the market and is the MRO area with the most contractor involvement.
- New deliveries of airframes are slow, except in Russia and China, which has a major effect on MRO spending.
- Commercial firms are slowly growing their market shares, but governments are reluctant to lose the element of control.
- The aircraft manufacturers have always had a role in MRO, but it has been limited for many years. These manufacturers now recognize that MRO can be a lifeline when
- aircraft sales are slow.
- The effects of world tensions have a delayed response in the MRO market, but the increased interest in new capabilities will eventually have an effect on MRO spending.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3085910/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers