Will upcoming opportunities offset market decline?
What is the expected impact of Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) on helicopters in 10 years?
What regions will drive market growth?Are there any capability gaps that need to be anticipated?
Are any technical leaps expected?
How standardised can a multi-role platform be without compromising mission roles?
This study covers military helicopter market revenue forecast from expected new platform deliveries, based on initial average platform acquisition price and planned modernisation programmes, also based on platform acquisition price.Average price is determined by platform Maximal Take Off Weight (MTOW).
- The scope neither includes piston engine helicopters nor private military companies fleet.
- Market revenues are broken down by new procurements and upgrades, regions, helicopter missions, and helicopter types.
- Modernisation programmes include the following:
- Platform conversion from one role to another one
- Platform upgrades as part of Mid-life Upgrade (MLU) plans
- Platform life extension
- Platform being re-manufactured
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4062640/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-military-helicopter-market-assessment-300328334.html