DUBLIN, Feb. 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z8zv8r/global_mobile) has announced the addition of the "Global Mobile Offshore Drilling Units Market - Analysis by Geography, by Deployment Location Competitive Landscape, Key Company Information - Growth Trends and Forecasts (2015-2020)" report to their offering.
Mobile Offshore Drilling Units, or MODU, are facilities that are designed or modified to engage in drilling and exploration activities. The term MODU includes drilling vessels, semi submersibles, submersibles, jack-ups, and similar facilities that can be moved without substantial effort. These facilities may or may not have self-propulsion equipment on board and may require dynamic positioning equipment or mooring systems to maintain their position.
The major trends driving the 'Mobile offshore drills' are growing demand for crude oil, higher recovery rates and ageing oil reserves. North America is the leading market for Mobile Offshore drilling units with USA being major market in the region because of increasing demand for oil. European market is expected to see a rapid growth rate.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market analysis for the Global Mobile offshore drills Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Global Mobile offshore drills market on both global and regional scales
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. Markets Covered
4. Market Overview
5. Market dynamics
6. Industry Value Chain Analysis
7. Global Oil and Gas Mobile offshore drilling units Market Analysis, by Type
8. Global Oil and Gas Mobile offshore drilling units Market Analysis, by Location
9. Global Oil and Gas Mobile offshore drilling units Market Analysis, by Geography
10. Key Company Analysis
11. Competitive Landscape
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z8zv8r/global_mobile
Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets