DUBLIN, Dec. 14, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2r3fkg/global_mobility) has announced the addition of the "Global Mobility Management Market by Oil and Gas Industry 2015-2019" report to their offering.
The flexibility in the working environment to work from anywhere generates significant business value for an enterprise. There is a growing demand for mobile apps to promote the usefulness of workforce mobility, and this is expected to create opportunities in the enterprise mobility services market.
According to the report, mobile technologies are continuously evolving and the proliferation of mobile devices is increasing the trend of consumerization of IT in the sector. The increasing usage of consumer-grade mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets is propelling the growth of the market.
Further, the report states that oil and gas companies are supporting BYOD policies to enhance the productivity and efficiency of the workforce. However, the sharing of confidential information over the network and on mobile devices has resulted in issues pertaining to security.
Lack of technical experts in the market is an increasing cause for concern for service providers. Implementation of mobility services requires in-depth knowledge and technical expertise of the oil and gas sector to mine data from smart wells.
Though, the demand for technical engineers is not new to the oil and gas sector, market vendors will look to resolve issues concerning new concepts that require competency in network maintenance as well as digital processes, including data mining systems.
Key questions answered in the report:
- What are the key factors driving the global mobility management by oil and gas industry
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global mobility management by oil and gas industry
- What are the various opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global mobility management by oil and gas industry
- Trending factors influencing the market shares for the classroom collaboration management systems market
- Market shares for APAC, EMEA, and APAC
- Key outcome of the five forces analysis on the global mobility management by oil and gas industry
- Growth forecast of the global mobility management by oil and gas industry
Competitive analysis of global mobility management by oil and gas industry:
- Cisco Systems
Other prominent vendors in this market include:
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Geographical segmentation
PART 07: Market drivers
PART 08: Impact of drivers
PART 09: Market challenges
PART 10: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 11: Market trends
PART 12: Vendor landscape
PART 13: Key vendor analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2r3fkg/global_mobility
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets